+*34*+

"How do I look?" I ask Marty and Leo as I look in the boy's bathroom mirror.

"You're wearing your everyday clothes" Marty says.

"I know, and Cyrus says all my clothes are trashy"

"H-he's going to say y-yes" Leo says.

"But it's Monday nothing goes good on Monday, and I'm Jonah Beck nothing goes good in my life in general" I sigh and I look down at the rose in my hand with the two prom tickets taped to it.

"Jonah, listen Jordan got expelled which means he's most likely going to get held back a grade, Derek and Jason are starting to leave you alone now, Jade isn't annoying you as much anymore, and your nightmares-"

"Shhhhhh" Leo quickly shushes Marty.

"How do you guys know about my nightmares?" I ask, starting to get mad.

"Cyrus has good intentions, he's said you've had a nightmare everyday last week he won't tell us what they're about though he just says that they're bad and we're planning on doing something for you"

"Wh-what part of sh-shhhh do you not un-understand?" Leo asked Marty.

My anger slowly fades away, once I realize that Cyrus didn't tell them what my nightmares are about...are they throwing me a party? I hope they're not.

The bell rings and I hear footsteps pass the bathroom door, signaling that everyone is on there way to lunch and Cyrus should be waiting for me at my locker.

I take a deep breath and I push open the bathroom door walking through the halls.

I don't know why I'm so nervous right now, it's not like I'm asking to marry him even though I know he would say yes if I did hence the nickname "future husband" and how he talks about us adopting five kids.

I  don't want kids but I didn't tell him that and he also said that he wants a bunch of grandchildren so he can spoil them, and my mom agreed with him, Cyrus is also starting to call my mom "mother In-law".

Yeah, I shouldn't be nervous this is just prom and he's already planning our whole life.

I put my hands behind my back hiding the rose as I walk to my locker, which Cyrus isn't standing at.

A bunch of cheerleaders come running down the hall, and Marty, Leo, and I back up against the lockers.

Five girls get down on there knees and they hold of these big cards each spelling out my name.

"JONAH BECK!" They cheer. "GO TO PROM WITH CYRUS!" The girls and guys begin to pull apart and they reveal Cyrus who is standing in the middle.

"Please?" Cyrus asked and his voice seemed so quiet compared to the group of people behind him.

I just nod my head and the cheerleaders scream and shout "yes" and "woohoo" until they all stop and just walk away.

Cyrus runs up to me and he pulls me in for a hug, and he pulls his face away from me and he looks at me confused as he grabs my wrist pulling my hand to his face revealing the rose.

"Were you going to ask me to prom?" Cyrus asked me and his smile begins to disappear.

"Um, yeah" I smile "It's fine though, I was just gonna give you this rose, you kind of went all out"

I look down at my feet.

"You feel bad now" Cyrus's voice softens and he places his hand under my chin. "How about you take me on a date and pay for everything, would that make you feel better?" His smile reappears and I roll my eyes and I laugh slightly.