+*12*+

"Bicycle I thought we were eating lunch together" Jordan catches up with me in the hallway and I point outside to tell show him where I was going. "You eat outside?"

I nod my head.

"Well not today" He grabs my wrist pulling me back bringing me into the worst part of school...the cafeteria.

You wanna know what's wrong with the cafeteria? It's a great place for people to dump there lunch on you, don't even get me started on the food, and you have to have friends or you won't get a decent seat. On the bright side some drama goes on everyday and you'll most likely have a dinner and a show because there's always that one person who just has to stand on the table to get there point across and then a fight breaks out because someone stole someone's boyfriend blah, blah, blah, and blah.

I find it quite amusing, watching people fight over the most ridiculous things, and most of the people got that one friend who would jump in and then you got like six people fighting, with a security guard and a teacher trying to break them up. Oh, and don't forget about that one kid who shouts "WORLDSTAR!" And starts filming the whole thing and then they get suspended with the other people who were also in the fight and then people will be talking about it the next day, all like...
"OMG Sandy I cannot believe Squidward got into a fight with Patrick over Karen, like I'm right here why aren't they fighting over me" and then the other person is gonna be all like...
"OMG Pearl I know"

I just made a whole fight scenario using the characters of SpongeBob, this is how you know I have no life.

The aroma of food brings me out of my thoughts and I spot Cyrus sitting with Buffy and Andi at a table.

I tug my arm out of Jordan's grip and I walk towards them. I sit next to Cyrus at the small round table and Jordan takes the last seat in between Buffy and I.

Buffy scoffs "One, why are you here and two, why are you here?"

"Jordan dragged me in here" I whisper.

"I want to be actual friends with him, so I'm trying to get know him better" Jordan admits.

"Okay...I got my eye on you Kentucky" Buffy squints her eyes at him.

"Kentucky?" Cyrus snickers in my ear and I laugh a little, causing Jordan to shoot a glare our way.

"My last name isn't Kentucky, I'm just from there" Jordan huffs.

"Buffy how do you know him?" Andi asks.

"He's been in every single one of my classes since middle school, you kind of pick up on things over the years"

"But you're in the smart classes. You're smart?" Cyrus eyes go big in surprise.

"Yeah, don't sound so surprised"

"It's surprising though, you're worse than Jonah" Cyrus says and I pretend to be offended by placing my hand on my chest. "No offense"

"Okay let's change the subject, as a best friend of Cyrus Goodman I think we should talk Jonah" Buffy says and Andi nods her head in agreement.

"It's obvious that you two like each other, so Jonah if you ever cheat on Cyrus again... He'll be the last person you'll ever cheat on" Andi once smiling face turns into a full on glare and Buffy reaches across the table grabbing the front of my shirt and pulling me up closer to her.

"You got that?" Buffy hisses in my ear and I nod frantically, and she places me back down in my seat.

Andi and Buffy stare at me smiling, like they've just accomplished something and I look down to my lap.