+*28*+

*Warning: I was so excited for Cyrus when he came out and I'm still fangirling, but I didn't go back to fix grammar errors I'll fix those tomorrow*

I quickly sit up again, sweaty and breathing heavily.

"Okay that's the fifth time you woke up, I'm going to tell your mom because this isn't healthy" Cyrus says untangling his body from mine.

"No, it's fine I'm just uncomfortable"

"Uncomfortable? You stripped down to your boxers and I'm not cuddling you if you take those off too"

"I'm just not tired" I sigh, and I sit up leaning my head on Cyrus's shoulder.

I'm exhausted, it's like I'm nocturnal the only time I can go sleep is when I take a quick nap during class which isn't enough. I just wish I knew what was causing these nightmares.

"SUSAN!" Cyrus yells and I widen my as I take my head off of him to look at him.

"Dude!"

"What? She might be able to help, and we won't know for sure unless we ask her"

My mom comes barging into my room and she visibly clams down when she notices that Cyrus and I are unharmed.

"I've summoned?" My mom says.

"Yep, you're son is having nightmares about his dad and he can't sleep, fix him"

My moms face grows a little pale as she looks at me. "You still remember him?" She asks as she walks over to my bed sitting next to my covered feet.

"I was six not dead, and yeah seeing someone get beat up like everyday is a little traumatizing"

"Would it help if I told you that he's not really your father?" She looks away from my stare and straight to her lap.

What?

"What?"

What?

"You are not the father" Cyrus says and I glare at him.

"Your real father...how do I put this nicely?"

"Wanted nothing to do with me?" I finish.

"Well not exactly, he didn't believe that you were his" My mom looks back up at me and plasters a small sympathetic smile on her face.

"Why wouldn't he you guys, did it, right?" I ask still comprehending the information that was just thrown at my face.

"Unless someone had a certain type of reputation, Susan?" Cyrus smirks.

"Okay to be fair, I was a teenager with strict parents, I was bound to branch out and rebel and stuff."

"What the heck?" I throw my hands in the air.

"Language" she warns me and I roll my eyes, it wasn't even that bad.

"You are so disrespectful" Cyrus mummers but I just ignore him.

I just learned that my "dad" isn't my dad, and that my real dad wants nothing to do with me. I've been living a lie for 16 years.

Why can't I be like Andi? Her mom ended up being her sister and her life is all rainbows and unicorns. Mine is all like Bikini Bottom when plankton took over in the Sponge Bob movie because king Triton thought Mr.Krabs stole his crown.

"I'm sorry you had to find out like this sweet heart-"

"My heart is anything but sweet, it's crippling with depression and despair" I say dryly.

"AH HA!" Cyrus's sudden out burst causes me to jump a bit and I look at him like he's crazy. "You technically just admitted that you were depressed, so go back to your therapist"