+*15*+

I wake up with a pounding headache and the sound of beeping is not helping at all.

"Jonah?" I hear a faint whisper and I turn my head to the side to see my mom, she's okay. "Oh Jonah you're okay, I'll go get the doctor. Stay put"

Well I mean I can't go anywhere, I watch my mom leave and I sit up in my bed and I look around and realize I'm in the hospital, and there is also a sleeping Cyrus in the corner of the room.

The doctor walks in and flashes me a faint smile. "Hello Jonah, is it okay if I ask you a few questions?"

I hesitantly sit up and I nod.

"Okay, can you remember what happened last night?"

I lie and shake my head no, I don't want to remember last night. I don't want to remember Jordan.

"Alright" He writes something down on the board. "How are you feeling?"

"My head hurts" I manage to whisper.

"I'll go get the nurse to get you some pain medicine, for now lay back and get some rest" He smiles at me one more time before he leaves and I lay back down with a sigh.

"Are you sure you don't remember last night? it didn't seem like you were that drunk" Cyrus's voice startles me and I sit back up quickly, soon regretting it when a rush of dizziness runs over me. "Sorry didn't mean to scare you, I got so worried when you passed out last night I thought I was going to lose you or something. You're welcome by the way" He shows me the bandage on his arm. "Turns out we have to same blood type, your mom had a different type so I donated some blood"

"Thank you" I whisper.

"Are you gonna answer my question? About what happened last night"

"I remember" I say dryly.

"Then why did you lie- what happened last night? Do you not wanna talk about it? I could understand if you didn't, this is all my fault I put to much pressure on you. When you told me no I should've listened, I shouldn't have took you to the party"

When you told me no I should've listened  His words echo in my head, reminding me of last night...Jordan.

"Also I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you say that you hate me, I'm also sorry for just sitting there when I was at your house. I couldn't do anything, you said you hated me and that was the only thing that was going through my mind, when you were right there next to me in pain trying to die."

"I love you Cyrus" I whisper.

"Oh thank goodness, I love you too by the way. I'm sorry it took a near death experience for me to finally realize"

"Stop apologizing nothing is your fault, it's all mine" I sigh.

"Scoot" He commands and I scoot over a bit and he hops in next to me laying his head on my shoulder. "Nothing is your fault"

"Yes it is, everything is"

From trusting Amber to getting drunk at the party last night, everything is my fault.

"No it's not, you're just very misunderstood. My little prince" He smiles.

"You just had to call me that" I laugh a little. "Thank you, for annoying me and not leaving me alone"

"You're welcome, I think."

"I'm joking, but seriously thank you for trying your best to keep me happy. You had good intentions last night, and I just blew up on you"