+*31*+

It's lunch and Marty, Buffy, Leo, Andi, Cyrus, and me all meet up in our little classroom.

"So what you're saying is, Cyrus our little Cyrus stood up to someone?" Andi ask in shock.

"I taught you well" Buffy smiles and wipes away a fake tear.

"I just got tired of people treating Jonah badly for no reason at all, Derek literally said he bullied Jonah for his sexuality" Cyrus says and he shifts in my lap throwing his arm around my shoulder.

"Th-that's stupid" Leo says

"Yeah stupid enough for me to punch him" Buffy adds

"Calm yourself" Marty says and grabs Buffy's hand.

"I'm still mad at you" Buffy rolls her eyes.

"I told you, I dropped my phone in the toilet"

"And I told you to stop watching YouTube while you take a dump"

"Can you guys not have this conversation right now?" Andi speaks stopping Buffy and Marty.

"Anyway, Jason said he was jealous of Jonah and he wanted to be more popular so he bullied him" Cyrus rolls his eyes

"H-he l-li-lied" Jason says.

"Oooh spill the tea, what's the real reason?" A devious smirk slips onto Buffy's face.

"H-he was cat-catching feelings for J-Jonah"

I almost choke on my spit and I widen my eyes as I look at Leo in the desk across from me.

"HUh!?" My voice cracks.

"He be-believes it-it's wr-wrong so he b-bullied you so y-you co-could leave him a-alone"

"But he still comes back to bully me"

"H-he st-still l-l-likes you h-he didn't want to p-push you away for-forever"

"Leo do you know why Jason beats you?" Marty asked.

"N-no" Leo looks down at his lap and Andi quickly walks over to him kneeling down and she takes his hand in hers.

"Do you think he let's his frustrations out on you because he knows he can't be with Jonah?" Marty asked another question.

"What're you a cop" Buffy asked.

"No I'm just trying to get some reasonings as to why things happens"

"You sound like a reasoning" Buffy jokes.

"And you sound like you want to go to prom with me"

"I do...woah wait"

"Ha, Leo said I should go all out since it's prom but look what happened I didn't even properly ask her and she said yes" Marty smiles with triumph and Buffy still looks like she processing something.

"There's a prom?" Andi, Cyrus, and Buffy all say in unison.

"Th-there are po-poster everywhere" Leo says.

"Yeah, there's one right there" Marty points behind him, and sure enough on one side of the white board there is a prom poster.

"Oh, well then yeah I'll go to prom with you" Buffy smiles.

"You kind of already answered-"

"I said I'll go to prom with you" Buffy cuts Marty off.

Wait!

Does that mean I have to ask Cyrus to prom?

Or

Will he just assume that we're going together?

What if he doesn't though?

I would ask him but that would give away the whole surprise element if I do end up asking him...

I'll just ask him, and I'll make sure it's extra special because he deserves it, I mean he is always dealing with my crappy life even though he doesn't have to.

"H-hold on if p-prom is near d-doesn't th-that mean f-finals ar-are close t-too?" Leo asked and everyone's eyes widen except Marty's.

"Are you guys seriously surprised? Finals are a week before prom, you guys act like you don't even go to school" Marty sighs.

"I don't" I say and shrug my shoulders and then realization slaps me in the face as hard as Sandy slaps SpongeBob when they're doing karate. "Cyrus you haven't tutored me in like forever"

"True, when are finals?" Cyrus asked Marty.

Marty rolls his eyes. "In two weeks, you guys really have to pay more attention"

"We're too busy making sure this dude stays alive" Buffy gestures to me and everyone in the room nods there heads in agreement.

"I'm sorry my screwed up life is getting in the way of y'all education"

"Your life isn't that screwed up, only mildly" Cyrus flashes me a smile.

"Was that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Yeah"

A small smile appears on my face, it's the thought that counts.

*+*+*+*+*+*

"Hey mom" Andi says walking into her house.

Everyone decided to have a study day at Andi's place because we're just now realizing that we have finals.

"A lot of children, hey Leo nice to see you again" Bex smiles "Things getting better at home?"

Leo shakes his head 'no'

"Well that sucks, hi Marty, Buffy, Cyrus, and Jonah I haven't seen you in a while how're things with you?"

"Slowly getting better" I smile.

"Well that's great to hear, each day Andi comes home something bad always happens to you"

"Yeah, today that Jordan guy I was talking about wanted to stab Jonah. I told the principal though and he's more than likely getting expelled" Andi says.

"So are you guys having a sleepover or what?" Bex asked

"Oh no, we're just going to study and then everyone should leave before it gets dark out" Buffy says.

"Okay, well if you guys need anything I'll just be in my room" Bex smiles at us as she continues to lay in her spot on the pull out couch.

"We could use some snacks" Andi says.

Bex groans and begins to get up "coming right up"

"And some drinksss" Andi trails off.

"I'll bring you guys a whole meal just go study"

Everyone follows Andi to her bedroom where she sits on her bed and Leo sits next to her and everyone else sits on the floor, Cyrus being the extra one sat in my lap with a math book in hand.

"Cyrus I can't see" I say my voice a little muffled since his back is pressing up against my face.

"Sorry, love" Cyrus turns in my lap throwing one arm around my shoulders and he opens the book and I help him hold it with my one hand since my other is wrapped around his waist.

"You guys are so cute" Andi smiles at me and Cyrus.

"Marty we have to be cuter, do something- get your tongue off my cheek" Buffy says in disgust and wipes her cheek off with the back of her hand.

"You taste salty anyway" Marty scrunches up his nose.

"This is going to be a long two hours" Cyrus whispers in my ear.

"I know, now teach me stuff" I whisper back and Cyrus starts pointing to stuff all around the book and I get lost instantly.

*+*

I updated, I told myself I'll update before Monday and I did. 😁

Vote
Comment
Share

Xoxo~ T