+*18*+

Everyones sit near the TV in awkward silence, Buffy and Marty on two different arm chairs on opposite sides of the room, Andi is laying down on the floor in the middle of the room, and Cyrus and I are cuddled up on the long couch.

"Okay I got the popcorn" Bex walks into the living room juggling bowls of popcorn on her arms and Marty quickly gets up to help her.

Everyone gets there own bowl and Bex sits on the couch next to me and Cyrus.

"Is it still awkward?" Bex asks and everyone stays quiet. "Okay we're gonna sort this out right now" she grabs the remote cutting the TV off, which I guess no one was really watching anyway.

"Buffy you like Marty, Marty you like Buffy. What's the problem?"

"I've never been in a relationship before" Buffy sighs.

"Well how about I take you on a date after school tomorrow?" Marty suggest.

"Okay" Buffy smiles. "I got suspended though, so it might take a while for me to meet you wherever since I'm grounded and I have to sneak out"

"Do your parents know you're here?" Bex asks and Buffy flashes her a smile. "Okay then, now the situation dealing with you three. Cyrus-"

"Jonah is mine and we're gonna be together forever, and Andi can't do anything to take us apart" Cyrus says, his voice muffled since his face is pressed into my shirt.

"Sounds like someone's jealous" Buffy mumbles.

"I would never take Jonah away from you. This is just a small little crush that I can get over it, trust me you have nothing to worry about" Andi reassures him "And I'm pretty sure Jonah wouldn't leave you, you two are meant for each other"

"But Buffy said it was a long and growing crush"

Marty snickers at Cyrus's words and I fight the smile that's growing on my face.

"Ya' nasties" Buffy laughs.

"Anyway, Cyrus you have nothing to worry about" Andi smiles.

"Promise?" Cyrus asks.

"Promise"

"Awww cute. Can we have some fun now?" Marty says.

"Truth or dare?" Buffy suggest.

"Nothing ever goes good when people play truth or dare" Cyrus says.

"And that's what makes it fun" The mischievous smile that begins to form on her face scares me.

"Well now that you're problems are solved I'll be in my room, don't break anything" Bex warns, before she leaves.

We all gather around in a circle in the middle of the floor. Cyrus and Marty by my sides, Buffy next to Marty, and Andi next to Cyrus.

"I'll go first" Buffy chirps "Andi truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"Oooh someone's feeling brave, kiss Jonah"

The room falls silent. "This is why we never play this, Buffy you always ruin it" Cyrus says.

"I wanna test something" She glances over at me and I shift uncomfortably.

"Okay but, before Andi does this we should talk about the weather. It's pretty nice out, don't you think? The silky white clouds, the clear blue skies, grandma's apple pies-"

"Are the apple pies good?" Marty asks.

"Delicious, the way the apples taste... Apple-ly"

"Cyrus stop stalling, Andi do it" Buffy demands.