Part 1

This is after Kol gets home from getting the engagement ring. Sorry if something else happens in season 5 but I wrote this before so I don't really know.

"Kol is that you" asked Davina from the kitchen where she was doing dishes.

" Yes love" Kol said walking into the kitchen putting his arms around Davina's waist.

Davina turned around and kissed Kol with her hands in the air because they are all soapy. 

"Missed me?" Kol said very cocky with that stupid grin of his.

"Shut up" Davina said with a smile on her face.

"With that Kol kissed her again but this time way more inmate. Then he pulled out a box, that had her earrings and  necklace.

Davina grabbed the box with a questioning look. She opened the box and saw the beautiful diamond earrings and a gorgeous necklace.  She kissed him as a thank you for the beautiful gifts.  

Then Kol pulled out another box bit this time it was smaller,like the size of a ring. When he did this he got down on a one knee and said. "I love you Davina Claire, and I will love you forever so  Will you marry me?"

Davina looked at him and answered "I love you too, yes, yes"

Kol looked so relieved. And put the gorgeous engagement ring on her finger. Kissed Davina and vamp speed them upstairs to their bedroom.