Part 4

This chapter starts at the compound.

"Brother what are you doing here?" Freya asking from the balcony.

"Freya I have something to tell you." Kol replied.

"OK what is it?" Keelin asked walking out of there bedroom.

Davina walked in, and stood next to Kol. With a serious but happy look.

"Maybe you should come down and sit." Kol said wrapping his arm around Davina's waist and directing them to the couch in the middle of the compound.

Keelin and Freya walk down stairs to where Kol and Davina are sitting.

"We got engaged. And we need your help-" Kol started before Freya cut him off.

"Wait you two got engaged?"

"Yes." Davina replied.

"When? How? Where?"

"As soon as I came home from the spell that you cast. I pulled out a box and got down on one knee. And I asked her in our kitchen" Kol said kind of annoyingly because he already told everyone else.

"OK, so you said you needed help." Freya said kind of shocked.

" I need you to put me in a different body... so I can have a baby." Kol said slowly so all the news could sink in.

"Wait so you want to get pregnant?" Freya asked Davina.

"Well, Kol asked me and I said I had thought about it but gave it up when I fell in love with him." Davina said which made Kol grin.

" And you are ok with you fiancé just sleeping with some other guy" Keelin asked Kol.

"Well we are planning on doing it medically." Kol replied looking at Davina smiling at the fact that there are going to have a baby."

"So Freya think you can help?" Davina asked.

" I think so... I mean are you sure you two want this?" Freya asked making sure that this is what her little brother wants.

"Yes, I am positive." Kol said. And Davina nodded in agreement.

"Ok so have you thought about what you want?" Freya asked.

"What do you mean?" Davina asked.

"Well do you want a witch or a human or a werewolf" Keelin chimed in.

"Um.. well we never thought of it. But probably a witch." Kol said looking at Davina who said yes agreeing with him.  

"OK then it is settled I will talk to some people I know and I will get you that baby." Freya promised.