Part 23

Fair warning lots of sex

DAVINA'S POV

After a long flight me and Kol arrive on the island. There is a white one story house. It looks like a regular house except for the candles on the side of the house and the rosses. The water is right outside. When we get closer Kol grabs me and I drop my bags and holds me bridal style then carries me inside then puts me down to grab the bags.

"What do you want to do?" Kol whispered in my ear biting it ever so lightly.

"I am kind of tired so I think I am gonna just go to sleep." I say walking towards the bedroom.

"OK I am kind of tired too." He says disappointed following me to the bedroom. I go in the bathroom with my bags and I looked through what me and Rebekah bought a few days before the wedding. I put on the lingerie.(picture up top) I come out of the bathroom and lean against the door Kol is looking at his phone. He looks up and sees me.

"So I guess we are not going to sleep." Kol says.

KOL'S POV

Davina walks over and starts kissing down my neck. I flip her so I am straddling her. I start kissing down her neck and I stop when I get to her bra. I take it off in one flick and start sucking her hard nipple which made Davina moan. I continued to kiss her but I stopped when I got to her underwear. I rip them off so Davina is completely naked. I opened her legs, I put my head between her legs. I started to suck and lick Davina's clit, which made her moan. I let my tongue explore her wet folds then I let my tongue prod her entrance before plunging my tongue into her. Which made Davina moan. I was slamming my tongue in and out of her. I knew Davina wouldn't last very longer so I removed my tongue and I latched my mouth on her clit sucking hard. And I rammed 2 fingers into her finding her G-spot. After Davina came down from her high she grabbed my sweats pulling them off along with me boxers so both of us are naked. I go into her as we both moan. Soon she is bucking her hips to meet with my thrusts. we both moaned loudly. My hand's traced Davina's bare legs as they wear wrapped around my waist. I hit her G-spot and we both had our orgasms.

"That was-" Davina starts.

"Best sex ever." I finish and soon we fall asleep.

The next morning DAVINA'S POV

I wake up and look over to see Kol not there. So I get up and walk out in his t-shirt and black underwear.

"Morning." I say wrapping my arms around his waist who was facing the stove making pancakes and eggs.

"Morning love." Kol says turning to me kissing me on the lips.

"Hi baby girl." I say to Cami who we were face timing.

"Hi mommy how is the trip." Cami asks and Kol gives me a mischievous grin.

"It is great. Me and mommy are having a lot of fun." Kol says which makes me laugh.  

"Ok well I have to go but I love you mommy and daddy."

"We love you too bye." Me and Kol both say and hang up.

The rest of the trip was us either on the beach or talking to Cami or having sex until I got this dream.

I was walking in New Orleans when I heard something so I go and check it out. It was a boy who was surrounded by bodies. I look around and see the boy kneeling in front of a body. I touch his shoulder and I feel like all the magic inside of me was gone. Then I get shaken awake.

"DAVINA DAVINA!!" I hear Kol scream shaking me as I get up.

"What?" I say.

"You were having a nightmare and then your nose started bleeding." Kol explained. I touched my nose and felt blood.

"I had a dream about this boy who was surrounded by bodies and when I touched his shoulder it felt like all my magic was drained out of me." I say and wince at the memory. Kol gets out of bed and starts packing our bags.

"What where are we going."

"New Orleans." Kol says and dials Freya.

"Brother what is it?" Freya asked.

"We have a problem." Kol say.

"What trouble in paradise?" Freya asked jokingly.

"No Davina had  a dream about a boy who-" Kol starts.

"Who she touched and it felt like all her magic drained out of her."

"Yes How did you know?" Kol asked still packing our things.

"I had the same dream. And so did Hope." Freya said which made Kol's face go blank.

"I am coming back to New Orleans and we will figure what the hell this is." Kol said than hung up. We finish packing our bags and got on the plane back to New Orleans.