Part 31

the next few chapters will be of the same night just out of different people POV

DAVINA'S POV

I wake up to a sharp pain in my neck. I look around the bedroom and I don't see Kol so I go downstairs.

"No that is idiocy!" Klaus yells.

"So I guess I didn't miss much." I say as all heads fall on me.

"Hello darling. Come on let's go upstairs and get some blood." Kol says before he drags me upstairs.

"My head." I say and hold it.

"Here this will fix that all up." Kol says and hands me a blood bag. I look out the window and see that the sun it out.

"Ok maybe I should close these and get Freya up here to make a ring." Kol says as he walks over to the window closing the drapes making sure no light came in the room. I grab the blood bag from him and start drinking it. At first the blood made me gag but then a power urge went through my body so I continued to drink until it was gone.

"Now maybe I should teach you some control." Kol says grinning.

"Maybe you should teach yourself some control." I reply to his joke as I get up and drape my arms over his neck and kiss him.

"Ok now I am serious I can teach you some control and vamp perks." He says then walks out of the room he comes back witch Freya.

"Melsaounre..." Freya chants as the ring is completed I put it on my finger.

"Let's go downstairs I guess vampire 101 can wait since we have a new enemy who needs to be killed." Kol says and we walk out the door.

1 hour later

We all knew the plan and everyone left to go kill or rescue people as I stayed with Hope Cami and Andrew.

"How about some food?" I ask and walk out of the kitchen with food in my hand and a blood bag in the other.

"What would you guys like to do before everyone gets home?' I ask.

"Can we play a game?" Hope suggested and went to grab a game she came back with monopoly.

30 minutes later

"Your turn." I say to Andrew. Then I hear footsteps come to the house we all look up and see Rebekah and Kol followed by 6 people. 3 of them were Andrew's family.

"Hey where is everyone else?" I ask not seeing Klaus or Marcel.

"There not here?" Rebekah asks.

"No." I say.

"MOM!" Andrew screamed and ran over to his mother father and sister.

"God thank god you are ok." Andrew's mother said hugging her child.

"Dad's not back yet?" Hope asked.

"No but they had a harder job they will be back soon." Kol said. Then we saw everyone walk in the room Marcel and Elijah were holding Klaus's bitten body.