Day with Cami

CAM'S POV

"MOMMY! DADDY!" I say jumping up and down on there bed.

"What is it sweetie?" Mommy asks holding her head as she wakes up following with Daddy.

"I want to spend the day with you two like we used to." I say looking down because I haven't been able to spend as much time with my parents then usual.

"Ok love, what do you what to do?" Dad asks grabbing me putting him between him and mommy.

"Let's play a game." I say and grab there hands and drag them into my bedroom.

"Ok what game would you like to play?" Mommy asks kneeling down so she is my height. Mommy is wearing shorts and a tank top while Dad is wearing pants and a t-shirt.

"Let's play... hide and go seek." I say after thinking for a while.

"Cami this place is huge and I think if you hide we will never find you." Dad says and I frown because I really understand but I am not going to argue because Dad is right I could get hurt.

"Kol I think the point of hide and seek is so you don't find the person." Mommy says and looks down at me and smiles as I give her a smile in return.

"Fine we can play." Dad says because he knows there is no point in arguing with mom.

"YA! Can Auntie Rebekah play to?" I ask and fold my hands together and beg giving them puppy eyes which always works.

"Well why don't we go ask her?" Mommy says and I run out the door to go to her and Grandpa Marcel's room.

"Aunt Rebekah! Aunt Rebekah!" I say jumping on there bed as I did to mommy and daddy's bed.

"What is it little munchkin?" Aunt Bex asks.

"I was wondering if you would play hide and go seek with me. Pleease." I say in a baby voice.

"I guess so. Marcel would you like to play hide and go seek with your beloved girlfriend." Aunt Rebekah asks.

"If that's ok with the little princess." Grandpa says.

"Yes, Yes, Yes!" I say and run out the door as they follow to my bedroom where mommy and daddy are.

"Ok are you ready to play?" Daddy asks me and I nod my head.

"Well I guess you better hide then." Dad says and I run off as he starts saying numbers. I run down the stairs and bump into Uncle Klaus.

"Watch where you are going sweetheart." Uncle Klaus says with a smile.

"I am trying to hide. W are playing hide and seek." I say.

"Ok in that case why don't I show you the best hiding spot in the entire house." Uncle Klaus says and I nod. "Ok then follow me." He says and grabs my hand. He brings me into his bedroom. Uncle Klaus  walks over to wall and pulls the light think and a door opens. Me and Uncle Klaus walk in the room. The room is dark but Uncle Klaus uses her phone to see around. In the room there is a table with canvases and paint on it. On the other side of the room there are drawing utensils and paper.

"Was this your art studio?" I ask looking around the dusty room.

"Yes around 100 years ago no one has been in it since." He says and grabs a chair and sits I grab the other chair and sit across him. "Now we have to be quiet because knowing your father he will cheat by using vamp. hearing." Then he lifts his finger over his mouth and I copy him then everything goes silent. We must have sat there for 20 minutes before my parents finally found us with some of Aunt Freya's magic.

"That's cheating." I say as I walk out and hug my parents.

"So is hiding in a hidden room." Mom says.

"Uncle Klaus told me t go in there." I say and he holds up his hands as mom gives him her stare of disapproval.

"Why don't we play a new game." Aunt Bex suggests.

"Can it be lunch." I say and everyone laughs.

"Ya sure. Come on lets go find you something to eat." Mom says grabbing my hand leading me into the kitchen. She makes me a sandwich and gives me chips and a cookie after I eat.

"Ok let's go play a game." I say and dart out of the kitchen to the main area where everyone was.

"What game do you want to play now?" Uncle Klaus asks.

"I don't want to play a game. I want to draw." I say.

"Ok let's go upstairs and draw a picture then." Daddy says and I take his hand as I walk upstairs to my bedroom with mommy following closely behind.