Part 18

DAVINA'S POV

Hopes boyfriend is here and Klaus seems to like him as much as he pretends not too.

"Well I met Hope at school." Xander answered.

"And when did you start dating?" Klaus nail the poor kid.

"We started dating 3 months after we met we were friends for a long time then we became more." Xander said not minding all the questions.

"And what about your parents?"

"My Mother died when I was 6 and my father was well I never met my father. My adoptive parents put me in the school and I have never heard form them again." Xander said.

"Klaus cut the boy some slack." Marcel says sitting across from me and Kol and Cami in my lap.

"You shouldn't even be talking. You tortured Kol when you figure out they were together and just 2 days ago you found them sleeping together and you almost killed him." Klaus said.

"It's true he did." Kol said.

That is when I got a text from Josh. (Davina D Josh J)

I need you to come to the bar J

Why whats up D

Just come J

Fine I will be there in 10 D

"I got to go Josh texted." I say getting up and kissing Kol.

"Ok I love you."

"Love you too."

When I get to the bar I see Josh and his boyfriend.

"Hey so why did you need me here?" I ask.

"I am trying to explain something and I need your help." Josh said tilting his head to his boyfriend.

"Ok what about?" I ask starting to get worried.

"The supernatural." Josh said.

"OK. So what did you tell him already." I say.

"Not much I figured you should." Josh said smiling trying to get me to do it.

"Ok." So I sit down and explain everything there is to know about supernatural from witches to Originals. I come home 2 hours later.

"Hey" I say walking into Cami's bedroom.

"Hi what did Josh need?" Kol asked looking up from playing with Cami.

"Just to make me tell his boyfriend about supernatural." I say.

"How'd he take it?"

"Good after the part of freaking out."

"Good." Kol replied.

"Cami I think it is bedtime." I say picking up her and putting her in her bed.

"Goodnight Mommy Goodnight Daddy." Cami said then hugged us.

"Good night we love you." Me and Kol said walking out the door.

"So what did I miss."

"Well Hope's boyfriend went home with all his limbs in tack and he still has a girlfriend so  would say pretty good." Kol said.

"Good." I said and kissed Kol.

"So do you want to talk wedding?" I ask as we walk into our bedroom.

"Sure." Kol said lying down on the bed.

"Who do you want as Maid of Honor and Best Man?" I ask.

"Well for Maid of Honor you can decide but best man will be Klaus." Kol said.

"Ok Klaus is fine but I don't know who I want for Maid of honor." I say.

"Well you don't have to choose right now."

"Ok but I either want Hayley or Rebekah."

"Have Rebekah." Kol said.

"Ok. I'll ask her in the morning. And you ask Klaus." I said and kissed Kol goodnight.