Part 3

"Kol I want to go to New Orleans. I figured you should be able to tell your  sister in person that we got engaged. You already told Rebekah and Klaus on the phone. And I told Hayley, but why don't we tell Freya in person." Davina said.

"Ok love, I was thinking the same thing. But before we go I have to ask you a question."

"What is it?"

"How would you feel...um... about having kids?" Kol asked looking at his soon to be wife.

"Um.... well I never thought about it... I mean of course I thought about it... but when I met you I dropped it because I know you can't have children. Why are you asking?"

"I just thought maybe there is another way we could have kids, and maybe Freya could help" Kol said kind of fast.

"What do you mean?" Davina said with a questioning look.

" I just figured if we wanted kids maybe Freya could put me in a different body-"

"And I what have sex with this stranger and I get pregnant." Davina said raising her voice a little.

"No love that is not what I meant... I meant that we could do it medically... I mean if you want that" Kol stated.

"Ok and you think Freya can do this?"  

"Well she could and I think she would want to if it means she can have niece or nephew." Kol replied.  

"OK, but only if you want this."

"I do."

"OK then it is settled, we can go to New Orleans tomorrow." Davina stated.