Jeremy Gilbert

DAVINA'S POV

"Klaus need you now." I say and we go in a room.

"What is it?"

"I figured out what we need for the spell. Since the 5 is the one who made the daggers we need there blood, it's just it's hard to find a 5." I say disappointed.

"Lucky for you I know one. Let's go."

"Where?"

"Mystic Falls now come on." He says and I follow him as we go into Hope's room.

"Hope how would you like to see some of your friends in Mystic Falls?" Klaus asks.

"That is a good alibi and we need a strong witch for the spell." I explain.

"Why do you two want to go to Mystic Falls, you hate each other."  

"Well I wouldn't say I hate her were friends." Klaus says.

"Since when she tried to kill you and you tried to kill her." Hope says wrapping her head around the fact.

"3 years ago I wanted to see my niece and Davina came with her. We had a good trip." Klaus explains.

"Oh. But you still haven't explained why you need to go to Mystic Falls."

"We will tell you in the car there is way to many ears." Klaus says and we go to the car. Thank god there was no one out to ask why we were leaving. After 30 minutes in the car Kol calls me. (D=Davina K=Kol)

Hi D

Where are you K

I am in a car with Klaus and Hope. Before you get worried I am fine and I will tell you when we get home but for now all you need to know it that I am safe bye.

Then I hang up.

14 hours later.

We arrive in Mystic Falls. We drive for another 30 minutes until we get to a house.

"Stay in the car hope." Klaus says and Hope rolls her eyes but stays as we head in the house.

"Klaus." I hear a blonde women say behind us.

"Caroline." Klaus says.

"What are you doing here? Who is this?" Caroline asks pointing to me.

"This is Davina she is my sister-in-law. I came here because I need something." Klaus explains.

"What is it?" Caroline asks.

"I need Jeremy Gilbert's blood." Klaus says.

"Why do you need my blood?" I hear someone behind me say. I turn around and see a man with a crossbow.

"It's for a spell and that's all you need to know." Klaus says.

"Tell me exactly what it is for or I stab you." Jeremy says holding up the crossbow at Klaus.

"You know you can't kill me with that." Klaus says.

"I know but I can kill her." Someone else says putting what feels like a gun to me back. I raise my arms.

"Matt Donavan." Klaus says.

"Just tell them." I say because I rather not die today.

"Fine we want your blood to destroy something" Klaus says.

"What?" Matt says pressing the gun to my heart.

"Daggers. We are destroying daggers!" I yell and Matt lets go of me and Jeremy puts down his crossbow.

"Why does Klaus Mikealson want to destroy the things that he puts in his siblings?" I hear another voice say.

"Alaric you see I don't." Klaus says before snapping my neck.

I wake up tied to a chair. I see Hope in the no magic chains, and Caroline in vervain laced rope like me. Alaric, Jeremey, and Matt tied up.

"You are awake." Klaus says turning to me.

"Your not Klaus."

"You are a smart one. When did you find out?"

"You know that saying keep your friends close and your enemies  closer, well that's what I did for the past 15 years. And Klaus Mikealson would never give up the one thing he has against his family. Also he would of taken my engagement ring off." I say and free myself using my magic I channeled. I turn to Hope and take off her restraints. Hope walks over to her father and gives him a headache. But Klaus gets up and bites in to her neck making Hope scream. Then Klaus starts choking on her blood, then passes out.

"How did you know that was going to work?" Hope asked me.

"I just did." I say as I grab Klaus's body and chain him up to a chair.

"How long do we have till he wakes up?" Hope asks as she helps tie him up.

"Not long enough to get him back to New Orleans. We will have to do the spell here." And with that I call Freya and she comes in 1 minute using her magic.

"We have to get the spirit out of him, but we need a lot of magic. Even if I channel you and Hope it won't be enough." Freya said. Then I vamp out to my car I grab bag full of dark objects and vamp back in.

"Would this be good?" I ask as I put the dark objects on the table.

"It should be. But Davina for this spell to work we all have to trust each other." Freya says.

"I know. Freya I told you once and I will tell you again I do trust you. Yes I might have not liked you for what you did to me but you did it to save your brother. So I don't just trust you I respect you." I say and cut my palms and lock it to hers and Hopes.

"MelamMelanohcoasemelammealnohcausemelanmelanohcoase." We chant. After we are done Klaus wakes up.

"What's happening? Where am I?" Klaus asks.

"It's a long story." I say and smile at the fact that it worked.

"Dad." Hope says and hugs her father after we untie him.

"Let's go home." Klaus says and we all get in the car.

The next chapter will explain everything from how Davina found out to what the spell did. Spoiler Alert: There is someone in Klaus's body. Who would it be?