Part 19

DAVINA'S POV

DAVINA'S POV

"Marcel get out." I say coming into his and Rebekah room.

"Why." He ask as I kick him out the door.

"Because I need to talk to Rebekah." I say and close the door then I hop on the bed next to Rebekah.

"I need to ask you something." I say.

"Ok what is it?" She asks.

"Well I was wondering if you would like to be my maid of honor."

"What of course I would." Rebekah says and hugs me.

"Wait who is the best man." Rebekah says.

"Klaus."

"And you are ok with that?"

"Ya I am me and Klaus are on good terms." I say.

"OK well than we should go dress shopping." Rebekah says and we get up and go downstairs.

"Anyone want to come dress shopping?" Rebekah asks when we get downstairs.

"I do." Kol says jokingly.

"NO!" Rebekah says.

"Why?"

"Because you are not supposed to see me in my wedding dress before the ceremony." I say.

"Cami you want to come go shopping with me and your mommy?" Rebekah asks.

"Sure." And gets up and we leave the compound.

When we get to the shop we grab a few dresses and start to pick which one we like.

I tried a few on one was to tight one was I couldn't walk in. I finally found the perfect dress it was white and sleeveless (picture up top.) I come out and Rebekah comes out to.

She is wearing a light pink short dress with floral imprints and an opening in the back.(Picture up top.)

" I love you dress." I say.

"I love your too."

"I love it too mommy." Cami said who was sitting down.

"I love it more." We hear another voice in the room it Marcel.

"Thank you." I say and run over to hug him. Then Rebekah came over and kissed him.

"Ok we should change so we can buy these." I say and we get changed and leave. The cashier gave Marcel a questioning look until I said that he wasn't the groom. Then we laughed at the fact that someone thought I was in love with Marcel.

"Marcel can you take this?" I ask when we get closer to the compound.

"Sure." He says then vamps away to hide he dresses.

"Hey." I hear someone say behind me and before I even turn around I know who it is."

"Hi" I say and turn around to hug Kol.

"No dresses?" He asks suspiciously.

"No we gave them to Marcel." I say walking away.

"Oh come on just let me see it." He says chasing after me.

"No." I say sternly.

"Daddy it's pretty I promise." Cami says and Kol picks her up in his arms.

"And can you tell me what it looks like." He asks.

"No I promised mommy I wouldn't and all I can tell you is it is pretty." She says. And Marcel walks in.

"Marcel where did you hide the dresses?" Kol asked still trying.

"I will tell you... after the wedding." Marcel says and Kol walks away knowing he won't know.

"Speaking of which when is the wedding?" Rebekah asked.

"I don't know. I guess I have to go ask Kol." And I go upstairs to ask Kol who is playing with Cami in her room.

"When is the wedding?" I ask and he looks up at me.

"I don't know." He says.

"Well we need to know if we ever want the wedding."

"Ok. Cami when do you think we should have the wedding?" Kol asked.

"A month!" Cami says.

"A month that is not enough time to plan a wedding." I say.

"We could do it we have a house full of people."

"Fine I'll go tell everyone." I say an go downstairs to where Rebekah and Marcel are sitting and Klaus is drinking blood while Hayley and Hope are upstairs watching TV."

"We ae having the wedding in a month" I say to Rebekah, Marcel, Klaus, Freya and Keelin who just walked in.

"Wow that's soon." Klaus said.

"Ok that means I need you and Kol downstairs now." Rebekah says then I upstairs to get Kol.

Rebekah bring us to a mail place for wedding invites. "Pick which ones you want." Rebekah said and we look around for invitations that we like.

"Don't we need to decide colors first?" I ask.

"Yes what colors." She asks and me and Kol think.

"What about pink and white." I say.

"I like it." Kol says so now we have our colors.

"Ok now for invitations." I said and we started looking.

"How about these." Kol held up the invites. They were white nd there was a pink string around it.

"I like them." I said and we checked out.

"How many will you need?" Asked the clerk.

"Um... well-" I say before Rebekah cuts me off.

"They need 100." Rebekah said and me and Kol nodded in agreement.

"We got the invitations now what?" Kol asked already sick of this.

"No we have to make a guest list and mail out the invitations." Rebekah said.

"Ughh." Kol wined.

"Relax Kol you don't have to do it if you don't want to." I say and me and Rebekah start walking out the store.

"Wait." Kol says and me and Rebekah smile. Then we go back and make the guest list and mail out the invites.