Part 29

KLAU'S POV (This is not a Kolvina chapter it is more of everyone else thought of what is going on)

I woke up and went downstairs. I saw Hope on the couch and Andrew on the same couch with Cami. Hope has a great relationship with everyone in the house. So we are still trying to figure how the witch got in the house without anyone noticing. Freya is looking through the witches mind at the moment. The stricts are still here and we are on lockdown so no one leaves and no one comes in without our permission. Hope is not at school since her last school was for witches. Which if it wasn't all the way in bloody Mystic Falls I wouldn't have a problem.

"Klaus." Freya said and waved me in the other room.

"Yes sister." I say as I walk in seeing that Keelin and Marcel are in the room with me and Freya.

"I consecrated the witch's remains and she was at this house in the basement there was hostages some where children." Freya said.

"What else did you see?" I ask.

"I saw witches and werewolves working and they were talking about destroying vampires starting with who made them all. But that wasn't the worst of it, I saw a women and a man they were married and in there 30's it looked like they were the in charge of this nonsense."

"Great so werewolves and witches are trying to kill my family that sounds oddly familiar. I think a few witches and werewolves tried to kill us 15 years ago." I say smiling at the thought of Francesca and her minions and my mother who I killed.

"Klaus I don't think you understand. They are more powerful than I have ever seen, and I saw something else I saw Andrew." Freya said.

With that I walk out of the room and find Andrew grab him bye the neck.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right now." I say tightening the grip on his neck.

"Niklaus put the child down." Elijah says from the balcony.

"Please I only did it because they have my family and they will kill them." Andrew crocked. I put him on the floor.

"Tell me about this witch or I will kill you." I say.

"Dad!" Hope says.

"Hope go upstairs with Cami. Now!" I say and Hope picks up Cami taking her upstairs.

"Now tell me about this witch." I say to the 11 year old in front of me.

"She is very powerful her and her husband came into my home and took me my little sister and my parents. I didn't want to help her but she made me. She said if I don't help kill you and everyone else in this house she would kill them." He says through crying. Then Rebekah walks in with Kol and Hayley near them.

"Why does she want us dead?" Hayley asks.

"She thinks vampires are evil and will ruin the world."

"But not everyone in this house is a vampire I mean Freya and Davina are witches and Keelin is werewolf." Rebekah says.

"She doesn't care. They are vampire sympathizers."

"How does she plan on killing us all?" Kol asks.

"She had a plan where the witch you killed was going to kidnap Davina and use her as leverage to get Marcels' venom. then she will kill the witch."

"Well that plan failed so what's her knew plan?" Marcel asks.

"Now with the stricts her plan is to  lay low until you al think nothing is going to happen then she is going to try again. But if she waits to long it will be harder of Davina being a vampire." Andrew said looking at Kol.

"Davina is planning on being a vampire?" Freya asks.

"Yes and if she was planning on doing it sooner then laer I kind of beat her to it since Davina is upsairs with a neck snap." Kol says which makes Mafcel angry.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" Marcel screamed vamping Kol over to a wall and holding him by his neck.

"Marcel it was her choice. I don't like it eathier but I love her and this is what she wanted!" Kol yelled back at Marcel and Marcel let him go.

"Ok now you two are done fighting over witch one loves the little witch more can we plaese get back to the problem at hand." I say and they roll there eyes at me.

2 hours later

"So the plan is we barge into the house Rebekah and Kol get the hostages and Me, Hayley, Freya, Keelin, ad Marcel kill everyone else. While Davina stays back as a new vampire watching 3 kids." Klaus said to make the plan clear.

"Sounds like a plan." Everyone replies.

The next chapter or 2 are going to be about Davina through the transformation and the killing of the witches are werewolves.

I am going to try to post 2-3 chapters before next week because I am going on vacation and will not be able to write. I am also starting a new book which will be about the 7 years apart. And how the family stuck together