Part 5

KOL'S POV

"How about him" I ask my lovely fiancé.

"I don't know I  don't want our child to have blonde hair and green eyes. I want the baby to have hair and eyes like yours" Davina replies.

"OK, well the baby won't look exactly like me since it is  technically not me." I say with a smile. I mean of course I want my child to look like me, but I can do with having the personality of me and it will also look like Davina so I am not upset about it.

"What about him?" Davina says breaking me from my thought.

"OK." I reply and then I grab him and bring him to the compound.

At the compound, Davina and Freya use the spell to put me in a different body and now I go upstairs. After that is all finished I came back down stairs. I left the sperm upstairs and Freya is doing the spell to put me back in my original body. Davina is upstairs doing what ever she needs to do to get pregnant. Me, Freya, and Keelin wait down stairs for Davina. When she gets downstairs Freya tells us that it will take a few hours to know for sure, so we should just stay here and just in case it does not work.

After me and Davina went upstairs to my old bedroom, we started talking.

"What should we name it?" Davina asked.

"I am just spit balling here but if it is a girl what about Lilly, and if it a boy Cameron." I say.

"I like that, Lilly and Cameron. WOW I am not even showing yet and we already have our names."

"We are going to be great parents."

"The best. And you know how I know because we had terrible role models so we know exactly what not to do" Davina said. Which made me laugh.

"Ya. Fist we don't chase our children for a 1000 years around, and we don't scarifies them to a ritual-" I say before Davina cuts me off.

"And we don't turn the into vampires or lock them in attics." Davina finishes.

Now we are sitting on the bed laughing our asses off of how bad out parents are.

"I love you." Davina says very tiredly when laying next to me tucked in the blankets on our queen size bed.

"I love you too." I say looking at her when she closes her eyes and goes to sleep.

Hi would really like to know what you think of this story so far so please comment and tell me!! And if you have Instagram and would like to see a few videos of Kolvina please follow my account @ kolvina_forever_       Thanks!!