Part 11

6 years later.

The reason why I skipped to 6 years is that I heard that The Originals will start 7-8 years after and I was also running out of ideas but I will try to do flashbacks as much as possible.

So now Cami is 6 and Kol and Davina still are just engaged. They bought there Dream House with a few modifications. It does not have a huge garage but a normal size one, it is not a mansion but it has a living room a dining room 2 bathrooms which one is in Kol and Davina's room, a kitchen, a huge backyard, that has a huge in ground pool. It is in the country side so not many neighbors. It is a 2 story house and has 3 bedrooms, which is Kol and Davina's, Cami's, and a spare bedroom. It also has an attic and basement. They turned the attic into a play room for Cami.

Davina and Kol are in the living room. it is 9:30 am.

"I love you Kol Mikealson." Davina says while sitting on top of Kol.

"I love you too Davina almost Mikeaslson" Kol says making Davina laugh. They kiss.

Now they are snuggling 15 minutes later. they have been up for 2 just talking.

"Can I join?" Cami says walking over to where her parents are sitting.

"You sternly can?" Kol says picking up Cami putting her in the middle of them.

"I love my girls." Kol said kissing Cami on the forehead and Davina on the lips.

"Ewwww." Cami said at the sight of her parents kiss making a face. Which made Davina and Kol laugh. The tickling the daughter.

"Hahahaha...stop..haha...please...stop" she said laughing. then Kol and Davina stopped then they were all just sitting on the couch laughing when Kol's phone rang.

"Freya What is it?.......You what?....Ya I'll be there in a bit bye." Kol said before hanging up.

"What was that about?" Davina asked.

"Freya thinks she found a way to unlink me to my siblings" Kol said still stunned since he has not seen any of them except for Freya and through phone in 6 years.

"What?" Davina asked trying to wrap her head around it.

"Ya I have to leave now." Kol said going towards the door.

"Wait I am going with you." Davina says following Kol out of the living room.

"No, Freya said that only me, Rebekah, Marcel, Elijah, and Klaus go.

"Why is Marcel going?" Davina said a little mad because she can't go.

"He needs to compel Elijah."

"And if the spell works you call me and I will come to New Orleans." Davina said.

"Ok I promise. I love you"

"I love you too." Davina said before kissing him goodbye.

"Were are you going Daddy?" Cami asked.

"I am going to visit your Aunts and Uncles." Kol said kneeling down so he was Cami's height.

"I want to meet them. Can I go with you?"

"No you have to stay here with your Mother. I love you." Kol said hugging Cami.

"OK. I love you too." Cami said.

"Be good for your Mother." Kol said before going out to his car.

Once Kol got to the compound 6 hours later everyone was there and Vincent and Freya were preparing for the spell.

"We are going to put the hollow in what you can think of a jar." Vincent explains

"So we are putting a 1000 year old spirit in a jar like a bug?" Rebekah said questioning this.

"This box is infused with magic. So ya with some luck it will hold." Vincent explains.

"So what do you need from us?" Elijah asked.

"All I need from all of you is to stand there and let us do our part."

So they all stand and the spell begins.

"MeallaOllualmisalamornmellaollamiasalamorn" Freya and Vincent chant.

"Did it work?" Kol asked.

"Well do you feel the hollow rattling around in your mind?" Freya asked.

"The spell worked." Klaus said happy that he will be able to see his daughter.

Now it is 30 minutes later and Klaus called Hayley too tell her to come to New Orleans.

Hayley got there in 30 minutes after Klaus called her because she was staying near New Orleans cause Freya told her too.

"Hope?" Klaus said looking at his 14 year old daughter.

"Dad" Hope said running over to hug her father. Hope knew all about the spell when she was 7 and her and Klaus stayed in touch so she doesn't hate him. Now Vincent went back home he married the witch Vaxine and has a baby boy.

"Always and Forever." The family said. Yes and Keelin her and Freya have moved in together and got married they visited Hayley and Hope for that.

"But can we please get rid of the saying Family Above All because it is terrible and we have children to think about." Hayley said because she is sick of letting people die in the name of her family.

"Children? What do you mean children?" Elijah asked.

Everyone turned to Kol " Well me and Davina have a baby girl, your niece." Kol said proudly.

"WOW, wait how?" Elijah asked still a little confused.

"Well Freya put me in a different body and we did it medically." Kol responded.

"Speaking of which I have to go back home." Kol says turning around.

"Your home is here with your family.' Klaus said sternly.

"I know I meant  I am going home to get Davina and Cami then I am coming back." Kol said grinning.

"Wait I am coming with you." Rebekah said walking behind Kol.

"No." Kol said

"Yes."

"No"

"Ok we could stand here all day and argue or you can just get over the fact I am going with you"

"Fine get in the car."