Netflix and my babies

KOL'S POV

"Davina" I call out from the bed as I woke up and she is not here. Yesterday the compound got blown up and Marcel and Elijah followed the mystery girl who's name is Rachel, where they were attacked by a few witches. Elijah explained a little before he went to sleep like the rest of us. Davina went to sleep right next to me so I don't know where the hell she is. I start to get out of bed when Davina walks in "Hey I heard you call what's wrong." She asks walking closer to me "Nothing I just like waking up to you" I reply grabbing her hips throwing her on the bed so she fell right on top of me while we laugh I kiss her "I think I can make that happen" She says after the kiss "Oh ya" I say flipping us so now we are net to each other I pull her into my chest as we cuddle "Kol, as much as I would love to stay in this bed all day we have a daughter who is still shooken up about yesterday." She replies making me grown as she gets up and starts to walk out I grown again before getting up myself and following her out the door.

"Look who is finally awake." Klaus says after seeing us awake "hey I have been up for an hour, he is the one who slept to ten." Davina says "thanks for throwing me under the bus babe." I say kissing her on the cheek walking out to get a blood bag and coffee. AS I walk back out I see that Cami already got herself some cereal and was sitting next to her mom "morning" I say sitting next to her "good morning daddy but I have been up for hours." She exaggerates "you take after your mother" I reply sarcastically rolling my eyes. "that's not a bad thing" Davina replies all defensive like which I find adorable "Ya mommy is the best person ever" Cami says "I know she is and that is why I love her" I say kissing her on her lips "Ewww you two are gross" Cami whines making us laugh "tell me about it" Marcel comments walking past us, I roll my eyes and just kiss the love of my life again. 
 "Dad Mom I am going out for a bit with Stephanie." Hope yells from the door disturbing the nice and semi quiet that was happening around the house. We all watch as she walks out the door to meet her friend.

We all finish our breakfast, and go upstairs for some family bonding. Cami wanted to do something that we haven't really been able to do much of since we came to New Orleans, a day of just Netflix. We used to do it all the time, we would just curl up all of us on a couch under a thousand blankets, just in sweats and a tee, and eat pizza and popcorn the entire day. It was so much fun throwing popcorn at Davina and watching her get mad when I catch it in my mouth when she tries to throw it back at me. It was a day full of yelling and screaming at stupid decisions that the characters made, it was great just the three of us, and I don't think I have been so content just sitting there on the couch spending time with the two most important people to me. So that is what we are doing today, I think we are going to watch a movie. We go upstairs to where the "movie theater" is not really a movie theater it is more like a room that Freya and Keelin made into a movie theater by putting a huge flat screen tv in it with a couch and some blankets and throw pillows, there was even a bar, which isn't a huge surprise since there is like a bar in every room of this house. In a corner where the bar cart was stocked with bourbon there was microwave popcorn and microwave, a mini fridge full of soda and a few bottles of water. On the wall behind the tv there are string lights which all together I can see how this is a so called "movie theater" it's not a cinema or anything but it gives a feeling of warmth or coziness. "I found the Netflix account." Davina said standing in front of the tv with the remote in her hand. "Come on Dad you can sit next to me." Cami said I smiled and sat next to her. As soon as Davina got a movie on she plopped her self net to me, I put my arm behind her and as if she was reading my mind she laid her head on my chest I bent down enough so I could kiss her forehead as the movie was playing I looked back up at the screen.

20 minutes later

"Do any of you want snacks?" I ask about to get up and make popcorn and gab some drinks. "So you can throw popcorn at me when I don't agree with what you say about the movie I don't think so." Davina replies. "I think so" I reply jokingly winking at her "your the worst." "oh come on you know you love me." I reply "ya i's my one weakness." She says getting so close to me I can feel her breathe on my skin "oh ya" I ask slightly laughing "ya" she whispers against my skin as she kisses me so lightly as I deepen the kiss "you both are the worst." Cami says pushing me off of her me and Davina look quickly at each other before attacking her. Davina starts kissing Cami all over. "Daddy help me she is kissing me." Cami manages to say between laughs I decide to save my little girl by getting on top of Davina kissing ever so passionately as she wraps her legs around my waist.

We had an entire day like that... perfect absolutely and utterly perfect. Just me and the people I care about most in my arms.

Happy Monday! I can say that truthfully since Mondays are the days that one of my favorite shows is on a.k.a Supergirl. So how did you like this chapter I decided to have a happy chapter but there will be a lot of drama and then the end of this book when I will be mostly working on my book Running To Long! Vote and Comment