Part 24

DAVINA'S POV

After the flight we head to the compound. When we get there Cami runs towards us and hugs our legs because that is all she can reach. I grab her and put her in my arms.

"So what are we up against?" Kol asked as we walk in the living room where everyone is.

"From the sound of Freya, Your wife's and Hopes." Klaus said.

"Hope had the dream too." I say staring to be worried.

"Every witch in New Orleans had the dream." Marcel says.

"Than why would Davina get it we were miles away?" Kol asked getting really worried.

"I don't know but that is what we have to find out." Klaus said. 

"I think I can help." Freya says and waves us in a room.

"I did a locator spell and they are in the cemetery." Freya says.

"Well than lets go." Kol said rushing to the door.

"It's not that simple no Mikealson or vampire can get in the cemetery." Freya said.

"Than how are we going to get in?" Marcel asks even though he knows the answer.

"I can go." I say which everyone is already nodding there head no.

"No!" Kol says sternly. That is when Elijah walks in.

"It's the only way." Elijah said putting his hand up trying to clam down his younger brother.

"No. I'm not letting her go in somewhere with a witch that we don't know how powerful or how many followers there is." Kol shouted. I grab his arm.

"Kol listen to me I can handle myself and I will go with Keelin." I say and she nods her head in agreement.

"She will be fine. I mean she tried to kill me and she is still alive." Klaus said which makes me give him the 'ok now I'm going to kill you' stare. And with that me and Keelin walk into the cemetery where we hear someone speak. It must be the end of his speech because this is all we heard.

"We are going to kill the Mikealsons." The speaker yelled and the child was behind him.  

"See I have a problem with that." I say and drop a dark object that makes it impossible for anyone to leave. 

"Who are you witch?" The speaker asks. I snap his neck rip a heart out another and Keelin killed a few soon al that was alive was  the boy.

"DAVINA." Keelin screamed because she is being choked by the child's magic so I knock him out along with my mother and I bring them to the compound.

When we get there Kol is waiting impatiently for us at the door. I kiss him and tell everyone what happened when Klaus is grabbing the bodies and putting no magic chains on him. And we wait for him to wake up.

"Mom who is he?" Cami asks walking in the room so I grab her and put her in her bedroom. Rebekah plays with her. He wakes up.

"Who are you where am I what's going on?" The child asks looking around the room at me Klaus Kol Freya and Hope.

"First you tell us who you are." Klaus said.

"Andrew ." He says and we al jump back.

"Who are your parents?" I ask.

"My mother is dead and so is my father."

"So you are an orphan." Hope said.

"Why did you give us a creepy dream." Hope asked.