The expalnation

DAVINA'S POV After the meeting with Klaus.

Did Klaus seriously want o destroy the only thing he has against his family? I thought.

Xander just died. Something must be up, I mean I get car crash but just after Klaus said he wanted to destroy daggers. Some thing's up.

I review the spell that Klaus gave me. He has been off for a while so I talk to Freya.

"Freya I think there is something up with Klaus. He talked to me and asked if I would help him destroy daggers. Then Xander died, I don't think that was a coincidence." I say.

"What do you mean destroy daggers?" Freya asked.

"I mean I walked into a room and saw him looking at a spell that was for destroying daggers." I explain.

"That does not sound like Klaus. I can do a spell see if there is something wrong with him." Freya says and walks off looking worried.

10 minutes later.

"Davina come here now." Freya said then practically pushed me in a room.

"What's wrong?"

"You were right to be worried. He has someone in his body."

"Who?" I ask getting really worried now.

"I don't know. So I need you to continue to work on the daggers what ever the hell is in him wants them. We need to know why."

Before leaving for Mystic Falls

"Hope come here for a second." Freya said then Hope walked in.

"What is it?" Hope asked looking around the room.

"Your father has someone inside of him. Me and Davina fond out last week. Whoever is inside of him wants to destroy the daggers and he needs a powerful witch so we need you to go with him and Davina to Mystic Falls. We also need you to drink this." Freya says and hands hope a bowl it was kind of like the poison I made and knocked out Klaus with 15 years ago.

"Ok. Now what?" Hope asked after drinking the stuff.

"Now wait. Davina is going to tell Klaus we need a powerful witch and he is going to take you." Freya says and I go upstairs to tell Klaus what we need for the spell.

Car ride back to Mystic falls.

"So I was inhabited by my daughter's boyfriend who wanted to kill our entire family and to do so he wanted to make the daggers work on even me then put us all in a deep sleep while killing everyone else. Hope no more dating until you are 30." Klaus says.

"Well that's right but I think making me wait till I am 30 to date a man is kind of crazy." Hope said which made everyone smile.

So I am on vacation for the next week so I will not be posting. I know it is short but I don't have a lot of time to write.