Part 17

DAVINA'S POV

"Wake up." I say hitting Kol with a pillow after trying to wake him up for 5 minutes. After he didn't budge I tried something else. "I'm going to take a hot shower care to join me?" I whispered in his ear.

Then all the sudden I was flipped so instead of me laying next to Kol he was on top of me.

"So you are alive." I say teasing him then he leans down to kiss me.

"So a hot shower." He said grinning.

"You wish." I said pulling him off of me.

"So what did you need so bad that you used sex to wake me up?" Kol asked still grinning.   

"I needed you to wake up so you can go tell Marcel that the wedding is back on."

"I don't think so." Kol replied getting out of bed.

"Why not?"

"Because Davina to marry you I need my head attached to my body."

"Oh come on." I said trying to make him do it.

"Davina you know how pissed he was seeing us screw what do you think will happen when we tell him we are getting married." Kol yelled.

"Marcel already knows we are engaged and I rather us tell him before he hears it from someone else." I yell back. But we are not really yelling enough for people to hear just enough to tell that we are frustrated.

"Davina why are we yelling." Kol yelled.

"I don't know." I yell back.

"So lets stop." He says in normal voice and leans in to kiss me and I kiss him back.

That's when Marcel walked in. "You two are getting married?" He questions. Damit we must have been to loud I think we are used to know supernatural hearing us bicker.

"Yes." I say sitting him down. Me and Kol are wearing clothes because Cami used to come in our room to wake us up so after we have sex we put back on our clothes.

"When?"

"We don't know we thought of this last night" I say.

"Marcel." Rebekah says looking in the room.

"We told him." Kol said.

"Oh well I need him downstairs." Rebekah says and Marcel walks out of the room with her.

"Well I think you promised me a shower." Kol said putting his hands on my waist.

"Fine only because I need one." I say and we take our shower.

After we get out of the shower we go downstairs and find Cami playing with Marcel and Rebekah. Hayley is with Elijah doing eachother. Klaus is talking to Hope about the last 7 years. Freya and Keelin are out doing god know what.

"YOU HAVE A WHAT!!!" Klaus screemed. Which got everyone's attention.

"A boyfriend." Hope said.

"HAYLEY." Klaus yelled upstairs.

"What do you want Klaus?" Hayley said coming out of the bedroom. 

"Hope has a boyfriend." Klaus said lowering his voice only a little bit. 

"Klaus calm down it is not a big deal." Hayley said now right in front of him thanks to vamp speed.

"NOT A BIG DEAL NOT A BIG DEAL MY LITTLE GIRL IS DATING SOMEONE!" Klaus yelled. "I want to meet this boy who thinks he is good enough for my little girl."

"That could be a problem since he lives in Mystic Falls." Hope cuts in.

"Well bring him here." Klaus said.

"Fine but only if it is ok with him." Hope said because she knew she would never win against her father.