I promise...

KOL'S POV

Yesterday, we saw the inscription of the message that was scrolled out, by someone trying to plot against my family, my child and my wife. The two most important people in the world are at the mercy of some being who calls herself the phoenix. We were happy when we lived in our tiny apartment, and then Cami came around. Her and Davina mean the world to me, Davina already died on me once and I was torn, and I don't know what would happen if I lost them both. "Hey." I hear Davina sadly say from the door. "hey you." I say walking over to her putting my hands on her waist, pulling her close to me as she wraps her arms around my body "I don't know what to do Kol." She whimpers into my chest "I know" I reply kissing the top of her head "I know." I whisper in her hair. My heart ache seeing her like this, the love of my life, the girl I said a vow to who is also one of the strongest people alive, is traumatized with fear, it is killing me seeing her like this. "Mom." I hear Cami whimpers from the door way, Davina unravels her body from mine and kneels down beside our baby girl. "Hey what's wrong?" Davina coos trying to comfort her. "I'm scared , someone is going after you after all of us, mommy I'm scared." Cami replies crying into Davina's shoulder. My heart is shattered at the sight, the two people that I love are scared to death, because of the retched bitch. She is trying to take everything from me, my home, my family. She can't have it, I won't let her. "Daddy please tell me that everything is going to be okay." Cami asks trembling. "I promise love nothing will ever hurt you not when me and you mom are around." I reply kneeling down to her height. "Ya well is you want that come downstairs, we are leaving to kill this bitch once and for all." Hayley threatens walking in. I look at Davina with love in my eyes putting my hand up to touch her cheek, "stay here okay." I tell before vamping away.

"How are we going to kill her?" I hear Hayley ask as we get to the ball room where there are weapons laid all around the table. "Freya and Hope are staying here to do the spell. And the rest of us are going out and killing this bitch for once and for all." Klaus replies. "What spell?" I ask. "I am guessing that this witch has something to protect herself, so it is plan and simple me and Hope are going to break that thing so all of you can kill her." Freya explains. "Got it." I reply. "Be safe." Keelin says to Freya pulling her into a hug. "I will. I love you." Freya replies. As everyone walks out leaving Freya and Hope to end to the spell. "Kol where are you going?" Davina asks from the stair case. Everyone else starts walking to the exit, to give me and her some time to say goodbye. "Davina-" I say before she cuts me off "No  I love you okay, so you better come back here in one piece or I swear to god I will kill you myself, Kol Mikealson." She threatens pulling me into a hug. "I love you Davina Mikealson." I say kissing her gently. "Promise me you will come back to me." She says pulling away from the kiss. "I promise."

This is my 50th chapter I am so happy! I remember when I first starting writing this and I thought no one would read it, and that I would just give up. But I didn't and I am really happy I didn't since I love writing so much. So Kol just took off to face the phoenix with the rest of his family is it a suicide mission? Will they succeed in killing her? And I am probably not going to update next week much since it is Christmas then my Birthday! But I will try to do at least one. I am ending this book soon and I am going to start another one but I need ideas.

Vote and Comment