Part 10

I meant to put this in the other Chapter but I forgot. I wrote that her name was going to be Lilly then I realized that Damon and Stefan's mom is named that so I changed it to Cami but I like that name more because it has reason.

KOL'S POV Warning mature.

We came home and everyone already went home.

"Het Davina where did you put the wipes?" I yell from Cami's room whos diaper I am changing.

"Davian comes in and she grabs the wipes from the drawer on the changing table.

"Oh now I feel like an idiot." I say in a stupid voice.

"Your not an idiot your sleep deprived." She says then kisses me.

"I don't need sleep I am an Original. But I am deprived of something else." I say grabbing her ass.

"Kol we have a newborn we don't have time." She says smacking my hand away.

"We have time now." I say looking over to Cami who is asleep.

"I am covered in spit up and I have to clean before she wakes up."

"I don't care about the spit up it kinds of turns me on and we can clean our apartment later.

"Fine but we can't do it in here." She says grabbing my hand bringing me out and into our bedroom.

I kiss her and vamp speed push her on the bed as I take off my shirt and she takes off hers. After we are shirtless I kiss her a push her down so I am laying on top of her. Still kissing her I move my hand down her body until I reach her bra which I take off in a click. Then I move down and start kissing her neck. As she is moving her hands down to the hem of my jeans which she unbottons and starts pulling off of me. I stop kissing her and finish taking off my pants. After I take off my pants I go back on top of her and sart movina my mouth down to her breats which I start sucking making her moan. I put her hands above her head. And go back to sucking her. When I am doing this she is putting her knee up to touch my thing indicating that she wants my boxers off. So I get off of her and take off my boxers. She still has her pants and unies on so I start moving my mouth down her body kissing all over her stomach than going to the hem of her pants. I start to unbotten them and pull them off her and then I pull off her undies. Then I grab her legs and put them on my sholders. I put my mouth down there and start sucking. Then I grab my thumb and hit her clit. As she groans in pleasure. "Kol faster." she moans and I do what she saidand start thrasing in her. As soon as I relized she wouldn't be able to hadle anymore I kissed her. Then put my cock into her pussy and started  thrashing. We both moan in the pleaseure. AS we feel our orgasm happen I pull out of her.

"God I missed that." Davina said because we haven't had sex in 5 months do to her baby bump.

"Me too." I say grinning at her. then I pulled her into a kiss. "Wanna go again?" I ask smiling at the idea.

"I have another idea...we gocheck on our cring baby." Davina says.

"Oh come on" I say annoyed as hell that we couldn't go again.

Davina laughed at that while she is putting on her clothes. As we walk over to get Cami, we see Marcel in there holding her i his arms.

"Marcel what are you doing here?" Davina asked.

"Well I came to check up on you two but  from I just heard I think you are fine." Marcel said looking at em like he was going to bite into my neck again.

"Marcel be nice." Davina says grabbing Cami from him.

"She is hungry." Marcel said still giving me the death stare.

"Well I geuss I will go feed her, that is if I can leave you two alone and not destroy my nursery." Davina says giving both of us a look.

"Yes." e and Marcel both say.

"Are you hungry my little baby?" Davina asked Cami in her baby voice walking out of the room.

There is complete silence until Davina walked back in with Cami who isn't fusing anymore.

"Hey baby who is the cutest baby? You are es you are?" Davina says to Cami as she puts her down to go back to sleep.