Part 7

2 weeks later.

We came home about a week ago after leaving New Orleans. Davina and Kol told everyone about the pregnancy.

"So what would your dream house be love?" Kol asked me.

"I don't know what would your be?" Davina asked.

"Well I would want a mansion with a huge backyard that our child could play in also I would want a huge garage to hold a boat and an awesome sports car." Kol said with a grin.

I smile at that answer. "I guess if you get a huge backyard and boat and car I would want an indoor pool and a huge bathtub that would fit both of us." I replied.

"I like the big bath but an indoor pool-" Kol started before Davina cut him off.

"We could skinny dip." Davian suggested that made Kol's eyebrow to go up.

"Indoor pool it is."

"So why are you wondering what my dream house would be?" Davina asked.

"Well  we are going to have a child and get married why not live in our dream house." Kol replied.

"I just figured Freya should figure a spell out and wouldn't we just move back to New Orleans?" Davina asked.

"Well maybe we could keep that place until that spell is cast."

"OK. But to be clear you want to have a house and a family and a marriage with me."

"Of course I do, I love you." Kol said

"I love you too" Davina replied