Part 8

5 months later KOLS'S POV

So Davina the love of my life is pregnant with my baby girl, yes we figured out it was a girl 3 months ago. So Davina is going through the hormones, she is very crabby and unconfutable and a little bitchy, but who cares she is the girl I love so if she is a little bit of a bitch I can handle it. So me and my family talk everyday through calls and text and skype exclusion from Elijah of course.

"Hey." I say as I see Davina walk in the living room where I am face timing Rebekah. 

"Hi" Davina says wiping her mouth she still has some morning sickness.

"How are you feeling love?" I ask worried.

"Well except for the nausea, not  being comfortable ever, and being fat I am great." Davina said. That is the bitchy I am talking about.

"Ok why don't you sit down you will feel better." I say trying to reassure her.

"I will feel better in 4 months. Sitting won't help with anything." Davina says.

"What about a foot rub?" I ask. Patting the seat next to me for her to sit down. I take her swollen feet and start to rub them.

"I'm sorry I am being such a bitch it's the pregnancy."  

"I know it is the pregnancy and it is OK I can handle it because I love you and when our baby comes I will love her." I say trying to reassure her. She smiles at that.

"I love you too." She says leaning in to kiss me and I lean in and kiss her back.

"UGH!!" Rebekah says through the screen. I totally forgot about her.

 "Shut the hell up it's not like you and Marcel don't do that." I say.

"True, but I didn't go in a different body to have a baby." Rebekah says.

"Yes you did you went into Eva's body." Davina says smiling she is in a better mood.

"That was different." Rebekah defends herself.

"How?" Davina asked still smiling god I want to kiss her so bad right now.

"Well I was trying to bring your fiancé back to life." Rebekah said.

"OK sure." Davina said sarcastically.

Marcel walks in sees that Me and Davina are on the phone. He says hello and the Rebekah hangs up to do what ever those two are doing. I am still rubbing Davina's feet and she is watching tv but really just talking about how we should go shopping and buy all the things we need for the baby so we are ready.

"Ok we can go shopping tomorrow tonight you are going to sleep." I say because I am tired and I want to go to sleep.

"So we are lying down in our bed and Davina's head is on me chest while my arm is around her waist as we slowly drift to sleep.