Telling

DAVINA'S POV

Me and Klaus come back and see that Hayley and Elijah are awake.

"Where did you two go?" Hayley asked.

"We went to talk about a huge conspiracy plan Klaus has." I say and roll my eyes.

"Oh what is it this time Niklaus you think the jelly fish are after you?" Elijah asks mockingly.

"No I believe that The Queen and King of witches and her Aunt have something in common." Klaus fires back.

"Davina please tell me you don't believe this nonsense." Elijah says.

"Well he does make a good point it is pretty odd timing."

"And I thought my brother picked a good one." Elijah says in a joking manner. 

"What about me?" Kol says from the balcony. He vamps right next to me a plants a kiss on my lips.

"Hi." I say while opening my eyes.

"Morning." Kol says and kisses me again.

"I think I just puked a little." Rebekah says from the balcony near her bedroom.

"Little sister, great now the whole gang is here." Klaus says.

"Yes  today we get the pleasure to  listen to another one of Klaus's conspiracy plan." Elijah says rolling his eyes.

"Shut up Elijah Davian tell him." Klaus whines which gets me out of my trance.

"Uh what?" I say staring away from Kol, which makes Klaus roll his eyes.

"Just sit down and listen." Klaus say and Kol leads me to the couch.

"I have been alive long enough to know that when a number of attacks are so close together to each other they are always connected. I want to find who planed these attacks and put a stop to them." Klaus says as Freya and Keelin come down with Cami and Hope.

"Dad what is this all about?" Hope asks looking troubled at her father.

"He believes that all of the attacks were planned by the same people." Rebekah says.

"Well he is correct I mean it is a little off." Freya says. Then all of the sudden the compound is filled with a piercing sound followed by darkness. 

"Cami!?" I yell.

I am sorry it's been so long I have been busy with school and it is so hot it is hard to concentrate. So what do you think happened? Will the Mikealsons be okay? Who do you think is the cooperate is? Vote and comment.