Heartbroken Dagger

DAVINA'S POV

"Hi I am making sure you are alive you have been in here all day." I tell Klaus who was in his bedroom looking at  a spell book.

"Well it is quiet hard to kill me and I don't think I would die from not coming out ." Klaus said without looking up. I walk over so I am hovering over his shoulder.

"What spell are you doing?" I ask.

"I am trying to find a spell to destroy the daggers that I put in my siblings including Kol." He says and I am astonished.

"What? Do they know?" I ask still surprised.

"No and you are not going to tell them."

"Why?"

"Because I want it to be a surprise."

"Fine but I am helping you. How are you planning to do this?"

"I am planning to reverse the spell that made them. I think you can figure that out since you were the witch to figure out how to unlink me."

"I think I can and I was trying to bring the love of my life and your brother back to life." I say and sit next to him.

"Klaus we need you downstairs." Hayley says walking in. And we get up to leave.

"Ok, I am downstairs what do you need?" Klaus says annoyingly.  I walk over to Kol who is sitting with Cami.

"Dad." Hope says walking in with her head on Elijah's shoulder. Her face was all red and puffy like she has been crying.

"Hope what is wrong?" Klaus asks as he walks over and pulls her into a hug.

"He's dead." Hope says and starts sobbing.

"Who?" Klaus asks Hope but the question is more to Hayley since Hope is sobbing.

"Xander. He got into a car accident last night." Hayley said. I close my eyes as I remember when my heart was broken like that when Kol died. I felt bad for Hope.

"It's going to be ok. Now let's go get you cleaned up." Klaus says comforting his daughter taking her upstairs.

I know it is short the next one should be longer. I am thinking about Davina and Hope have more of a friendship. There is going to be a new family member and destroying of daggers in the next few chapters. I am going to start naming my chapters too.