Ashes we fall

DAVINA'S PV

Me and Freya are getting in mine and Kol's car to get over to cemetery so we can use the dark objects to kill the witch. I put the keys in the ignition an drove off with Freya in the passenger seat.

We pull up to the cemetery's gates and go inside. We walk to where Kol and the rest told us o meet them I walk in and see all the blood that is splattered on the concrete walls along with all the dead bodies who lied the floor. We walk through the pools of blood that paint the floors. "Hey." I say as I get close to Kol and the others. "Here it is." Elijah says handing me the totem. "Freya." I say handing her the object she places it on the ground and gets on her knees. "I am going to need the dark objects." She says looking up at me I vamp out to the car and unlock the doors. Getting the dark objects from the back seats. I grab them and get back to where everyone is. "Here." I say placing them next to her. She picks them up and starts chanting "Mas sa lum a la cou to eh cma nous plu ton s seem o le sa be eeh sllwp." She chants. "This isn't enough I need more." She says looking up at us. "Chanel me." Klaus says stepping up he goes over to Freya kneeling beside her taking he hand into hers. "Sa me al alapas mallons do so me to swe." She continues to chant. The totem starts to glow a yellow gold color as Freya and Klaus start to shake. "Freya!" Elijah yells as Freya continues to shake rapidly, she doesn't respond. "Freya! Enough!" He yells trying to reach her. As wind starts to form, from Freya continuous chanting "FREYA!" Keelin yells as the wind speeds up blowing away everything And then it just stops "It's done." Freya says standing up. "She's dead." She states. "Now for step massacre." Kol says. We walk out of the cemetery going back to compound where we finish step two of our plan.

We walk into the compound and see Hope already setting up for the spell. She drew a circle and put the candles around it that she and Freya need. "Did it work?" She asks as we walk in the door. "Yes now just for your part, love." Klaus replies. "Let's get to work." Freya says walking over to Hope. "Mommy?" Cami calls from the top of the stair case "What's going on?" She asks. "Aren't you supposed to be asleep?" Kol asks folding his arms as we walk up the stairs. "What's going on?" Cami asks again. "Come here." I say putting an arm over her as we walk into her room. "Listen you need to stay up here ok?" I say. "But why?" She complains. "Because up here is safe. And that's all that me and your mom care about, keeping you safe." Kol says. "But Dad you always said I was safe because we are a family and family sticks together always and forever." Cami replies and my heart just melts. "I know but right now you need to stay up here with your mom." Kol says looking at us. "What? No." I resist. "Davina listen to me you are one of the most important things to me and I need to make sure your safe so please stay up here." He says and I nod my head he pulls me into a hug. "I can't lose you." He whispers in my ear before speeding off.

KOL'S POV

Freya and Hope start chanting and all the sudden in the circle a women with short light brown and fair skin appears banging on every side trying to get out. She looked so real not like a ghost more like human like "What is this?" She hisses "You are done hurting my family." Freya states and waves her arm and just like that the spirit disappears. "What just happened? Where did she go?" Rebekah asks. "She is where every witch goes after they die. With the ancestors may she rest in hell." Freya says with a  huge smirk. "Freya Mikealson bad ass looks good on you." Keelin says wrapping her arms around her waist. I run upstairs to where Davina and Cami are I look through the door to see them playing a board game on the floor. "I win!" Cami announces. "Well what are we doing in here?" I cut in to the excitement Davina gets up and jumps in my arms. "Never leave me again even if it just for a minute." She says grabbing my face pulling me into a perfect kiss.

That is the end of the chapter. There will be one more chapter and then it will be done with completely. Sorry I rushed her being killed but I wanted to get on with it. I hope you liked it

Vote and Comment