Part 9

4 months later DAVINA'S POV

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I scream from the pain of pushing out my child.

"Just a few more pushes." I hear the doctor say.

"FUCK GOD THIS HURTS!!" I scream. Kol is standing next to me holding my hand and the lights are flickering.

"I see the baby's head just one more big push." the doctor says.

"AAAAHHHHH." I say through the tears. Then the room fills with a little cry and a smile as I lay on the bed. The doctor checks her up then puts her in my arms as I sit up to hold her. I see her and I just smile and Kol smiles when I look up at him.

"She's gorgeous" Kol said while smiling down at our baby girl. I look up at him and kiss him.

"Ya she looks like you." I say.

"Really she looks more like her beautiful Mom." Kol said which made me smile.

"Do you have a name yet?" The Doctor asks me and Kol.

"Her name is Cami Cami Mikealson."   I say.

Then we hear a knock at the door. It is Hayley, Freya, Keelin, and Marcel.  Marcel and Hayley are holding there phones showing Rebekah and Hope.

"She is beautiful." Freya says holding her phone showing Klaus.

"What is her name?" Marcel asks.

"Cami Mikealson." I say which made Klaus gasp as if he saw a ghost.

"Mom can you put me on so I can see" I hear Hope ask.

"Sure." Then Hayley walks up and shows Cami.

"Come on we should probably go and let Davina rest." Freya said and everyone left the room, so it was me Kol and Cami in the room.

"Let me take her so you can go to sleep.' Kol said taking Cami and sitting on the chair.

I hear him open and close the door before I fall asleep