Part 28

A Little Dirty

ANDREW'S POV

I am beginning to like the Mikealsons which makes me sad because tonight I have to get Asha in or she will kill me and  my family she has hostage.

KOL'S POV

"Here. Are you sure you want this?" I ask Davina handing a cup of my blood.

"Yes I am." She says and kisses me before drinking my blood.

"Any that's wishes?" I ask as she drinks.

"is there any way we can have a perfect night?" She asks. Planting a kiss on my lips which I follow bye grabbing her legs wrapping them around my waist and push her on the bed. Then I take off my shirt and she takes off hers. I get on the bed straddling her as I kiss down her neck. Which is followed by Davina taking off my pants with her magic. Then still using her magic she takes off all of her clothes so both of us are naked. I get back on top of her and put myself in her which makes her moan. Soon I start trusting in her which she starts bucking her hips. Soon we both have our orgasms. And we fall asleep.

DAVINA'S POV

I wake up in the middle of the night and go get some water. I walk back and see Marcel.

"Marcel what are you doing awake?" I ask.

"I needed something to drink. You?" He asks.

"Same thing." then I start walking towards my room when I feel something choking my neck. I look and see a witch choking me with her magic. I scream making Marcel run upstairs seeing that I was being choked he snapped the witches neck.

"Thanks." I say still trying to catch my breathe.

"What is happening I heard Davina scream." Elijah said walking out of Hayley and hiss's room.

"That witch tried to kill her." Marcel said looking down at the dead witch below him.

"Are you ok?" Hayley asks.

"Ya I'm fine now." I say and start walking back to my room. When I get inside I see that Kol is still sleeping so I crawl back in bed. And he lays on top of me kissing me deeply.

"So you are awake." I say.

"Your screaming woke me and I heard your conversation with Hayley and Elijah. Are you ok?" He asks stroking my cheek.

"Yes I am fine." I say pecking him on the lips.

"You know since we are both awake and I won't be able to fall asleep why don't we have some fun." He whispers in my ear.

"Way ahead of you." I say and kiss him as we go again.

When I wake up I walk downstairs seeing 5 vampires I don't know 2 were at the door and the others were scatted around the house.

"What's going on?" I ask looking at Marcel.

"The stricts are here to protect you and everyone else." Marcel said and I give him a questioning look.

"Why do we need protection because one witch decided to try to kill me."

"Well I don't think she was alone and she also had my venom and she was near Elijah's room so we think she was trying to kill him."

"Too bad you killed her, we could have politely asked her if she planned on killing my brother." Klaus said jokingly.

"Ok whatever." I say waking away from bickering.

So I am thinking about starting a new story it will be like this but it will explain the 7 years and it will be a tad different I want to know if you think I should.