The Aunt

KEELIN'S POV

I go into work today after saying goodbye to Freya. There is a patient from the ER that got into a car accident. She has bruises and glass all over her body. She is all cut up and looks bad. We take her into surgery and she is going to be fine but we don't know anything about her as she didn't have ID. When she wakes up some of her doctors including me walk in to ask her some questions.

"Hello my name is Kassie. I am one of your doctors you had a car accident. We took you into surgery and you will be fine but can you tell me your name?" One of my co-workers explains.

"My name is Lila Claire." She says and I almost jump.

"May I ask what are you doing in New Orleans because you license plate says you are from Oregon." I ask.

"I wanted to find my sister and niece and I guess I wasn't looking where I was going."

"Ok we'll let you rest and check up on you in a little bit." Charles another doctor says. And then we all walk out of the room. I grab my phone and dial Davina's number.

"Keelin is everything ok?" Davina asks as she picks up the phone.

"Yes, well at least I think I think so. So there was a patient that came in today and she said her name was Lila Claire and that she was looking for her sister and niece. So I was wondering if you knew the name?" I say trying to explain.

"No I don't know the name but I will go down and she if I have ever seen her." She says and hangs up the phone.

DAVINA'S POV

"What was that about?" Kol asks.

"Keelin said there was someone at the hospital with the name Claire so I am going to check it out. I will call you if I find something." I say kissing him goodbye before I take off. On the ride there I was thinking. I mean I can't have a Aunt my mother would have told me, sure she did sacrifice me but before that she was a great mom. So why wouldn't she tell me if she had a sister.

"Hi I am looking for a patient." I say at the front desk.

"Davina." I hear Keelin say behind me and I follow her to the room where my maybe aunt is.

"I will give you two some time alone." Keelin says as she sees the women is awake. And walks out of the room.

"Hi... um... I'm sorry but-" I start but I get cut off.

"Davina." The lady says as clear as day.

"So you do know me." I say.

"Yes and I will answer your next question I am your Aunt." She replies and my heart starts pounding.

"But why didn't my mother tell me?"

"Because when she found out she was pregnant with you she ran away."

"Why?" I ask she has never told me that.

"Your father was abusive she was scared but when she found out she was pregnant she ran. So what about your mother where is she?"

"My mother tried to kill me and she is dead."

"What do you mean dead? What do you mean she tried to kill you, you are her daughter she loves you."

"She died after trying to sacrifice me in a ritual."

"Oh my god, I had no idea. I'm sorry, but after your mother's death did you have anyone?" She asks sounding worried.

"Yes the man who saved me after kept me and took me in as his own." I say.

"That is great. But I may I ask I a see the wedding ring and since I am a witch I can tell that you are a vampire."

"Oh. My husband is an Original we have a daughter I was turned a few weeks ago." I say kind of scared that she will be disappointed.

"Ok may I ask is there any way you could give me your blood?"

"Ya here." I say and bite my arm and give it to her. "May I ask normal witches hate vampires why would you want to have my blood even to heal you?"

"I like vampires I am friend of vampires. So I do not judge especially when it is for love." She says which makes me happy. "I have to ask how did you know about me?"

"My sister in law called me and told me that there was a women here with the last name Claire. Now let me get you out of the dreadful hospital." I say helping her up and I grab her belongings and help her get out of bed.

"Keelin! Want a ride?" I say seeing her waiting outside.

"Sure." She says and goes over to my car and gets in the front seat as my Aunt got in the back.

"So where are you staying?" Keelin asks.

"I am staying in a motel it is called The Night Inn." She says and I smile.

"That is a terrible place to stay. I should know I stayed there when Kol was in his other body. You could stay with us." I say.

"That would be lovely but did you say Kol as in Kol Mikealson?" Lila says.

"Yes he is my husband and the father of my child. Why?" I ask getting worried that she knows Kol's past.

"I just heard the stories of him and how many people he has killed."

"Well he is different now." I say when my phone rings that says it is Kol.

"Hello darling."

"Hey what's up."

"I am calling you to tell you not to come home Nik is in a mood."

"What happened?" I ask as I roll my eyes.

"Hope brought home a bad boy and Klaus isn't to happy as you can think."

"Sounds familiar didn't marcel torture you before we were dating."

"Ya he stabbed me in the hand if I remember correctly."

"Sounds about right just wait till Cami is that age and bringing home bad boys."

"She won't because I will kill any boy who even looks at her. And if she brings home a bad boy I will torture then kill him."

"Wow you know that won't work right she will still date him and won't give a damn about your rules. The more you protect her the more she will want to be with him. I should know I married you."

"Fine but if he hurts her I will kill him."

"Deal. Got to go bye I love you."

"Love you too." With that I hang up.

"So where are we going?" Keelin asks.

"Depends do you want to see a poor boy get tortured or eat some food." I say. And she smiles as I pull up to Rousseau's.  

So I will start writing my other story soon I just wanted to finish this one first. I also reread my stories and I am sorry that there are so many spelling errors but I am being more careful now. So I was thinking of bring some Mystic Falls people in my story what do you think?

vote an comment.