Part 21

The 3 days before the wedding. DAVINA'S POV

I am spending the day with Marcel. We are at the penthouse because I wanted to practice my dancing and since Kol can't see the dress I asked him if he would so I can get used to dancing in the dress.

"Marcel can I ask you something?" I ask sitting down after dancing for a while.

"What is it D?" Marcel asked.

"You know you are like a father to me and that I love you, and I was wondering if you would walk me down the aisle." I ask and Marcel starts to cry a little but blinks it away.

"Of course I would, I love you too." Marcel said then we hugged.

"Good." I say. Then we start heading home.

2 days till wedding KOL'S POV

"Davina can I talk to you?" I ask pulling Davina in an empty room.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Well you know how you said that you would want to become a vampire after we are married."

"Ya. And if you are asking yes. My answer is still yes."

"Ok so after we come back from our honey moon?" I ask.

"Sounds good." Then she pecks me on the lips and leaves the room."

A day till the wedding DAVINA'S POV

So I am packing up for mine and Kol's honeymoon. We are going to the Mikeaslon's private island. Yes they have a private island that they got in the 1600s. So I am packing when I decide I need help.

"Rebekah." I yell and she comes in a flash.

"What do you need?"

"I was if you could help me pack."

"Yes. I would be happy to help." She says and comes over to what I packed.

"Ok why do you have so much clothes?" She asks.

"Because you need clothes to wear." I say.

"Davina this is your honeymoon and you will be on an island without people round for miles do you really think you need that much clothes." She says and then goes over to my drawers and starts throwing out most of the clothes and instead putting in my bikinis and lingerie.

"Are you serious?" I say looking at how much lingerie there is.

"Yes this is your honeymoon and what do you think you would be doing?" She asks.

"Your right. Come lets go. " I say walking out the door.

It's around 5:00 and Marcel came with the dresses. Rebekah took them and brought them upstairs. We were hanging out until 10:00 which is when me and Rebekah went upstairs to sleep. Yep she won't let me sleep with Kol. I couldn't sleep so I got up and went to my room I saw that Kol couldn't sleep either so I crawled up next to him and slowly went to sleep.