Part 20

4 days later. DAVINA'S POV

Tonight is the bachelor and bachelorette parties. Me, Hayley, Rebekah, Freya, and Keelin are having a girls night at the compound when the guys Kol, Elijah, Klaus, and Marcel are going to Marcel's pent house.

"Bye I love you." Kol says before leaving that morning.

"I love you too." I reply than kiss him and he leaves I go upstairs to where everyone is being led by Rebekah who blind folded me. When she took off the blindfold I see all the girls plus Hope and Cami. Hope is watching Cami downstairs. The room has a TV and a lot of boose every kind from tequila to bourbon. We watch 50 shades of grey while eating breakfast. After the movie is done we start drinking. We start with shots.

   "Lets play a game Truth or Dare." Freya said after 3 shots.

"Ok." We all say.

"Keelin Truth or Dare." Hayley says.

"I dare you to kiss one girl in this room." Hayley says. And we all cheer as she kisses Freya.

"Rebekah Truth or Dare."

"Truth."

"How did you meet Marcel?"

"I met him when he was boy after Klaus took him in as his son."

"Davina Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to drunk dial my brother and tell him its over."

"Fine." I pick up my phone and press Kol and wait for an answer.

"Hello." Kol says.

"It's over. I love you bye." I say and hang up.

"Freya Truth or Dare."

"Dare."

"I dare you to go get a guys phone number."

"OK" she picks up her phone and dials Klaus. "Hey What's your number?"

"There you go" and she hands me Klaus's number. We all start laughing. We keep playing and drinking.

                                                                    KOL'S POV

After I said good bye to Davina we went to Marcel's and started drinking and talking.

12 hours later we came home. Thank god we are all vampires because we drank an entire bar.

I look into Davina and mine's room but she wasn't in there she was across the hall with everyone else sound asleep. Davina Rebekah and Hayley were on the bed and Freya was on the floor and Keelin was on the couch. I see 20 empty bottles of booze.

"They are all drunk." Marcel whispers. We decide to let them stay there because they are past out. I walk down the hall to where Cami is and see her asleep with Hope asleep in the chair.

"Klaus." I whisper. I point to Hopes body and Klaus picks her up and brings her to her room. I go to bed and the day is over.

                                                      The Next Morning

                                                          DAVINA'S POV

I wake up and has a throbbing head ache. I looks over at Freya and Keelin and see that they look perfectly fine.

"How do you not have a huge headache?"  I ask sitting up from the bed.

"Here this will help." Freya said handing me some herbs.

"Thanks." I drink it and I instantly feel better. I go in my bedroom and see Kol changing his shirt. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his body. He turns around and kisses me.

"So how much did you have to drink last night" I ask.

"A lot. Did you even have any you seem perfectly fine." He asks

"Maybe I didn't or maybe I drank Freya's magic hangover cure." I say and he laughs at that.

"So can I ask you about the drunk call?" He said grinning.

"It was a dare." I say.

"Ok as long as you never really break up with me."

"I promise. I love you too much for that."

"I love you too."