Plan to Kill

FREYA'S POV

Me and Hope look frantically trying to find a spell that will show where this person keepsake that keeps her breathing is. "What about a this?" Hope asks shoving a book in my face, "No that can't work she world have a protection and clocking spell." "Damit." Hope mutters under her breathe. "Anything I can help with?" Davina asks coming in the room with a glass of blood in her hands. "No I don't think so." I reply. "Hey I might be a vampire but I was a witch for a few years let along I spent 5 years being with the ancestors I might know a thing or two about how to kill this bitch that threatened my child! Now are you going let me help or not!?" She yells. "Your right we can use her help." Hope says I nod my head in agreement. "Fine you can help." She replies. "Thank you. Plus I did live with a witch encyclopedia for 7 years of my life." She replies, and I smile at her comment. I motion her to the table where she grabs a book.

-------------15 minutes later---------------

"Damit." I yell in frustration throwing the book across the room. "There is no spell that can help us." "Wait I think I might have found something." Davina says. "You know how we have been looking for a way to be able to kill her. Well instead of trying to find away to kill her why don't we just let her kill herself." She replies. "Can you please elaborate?" Hope asks as confused as I am. "She calls herself the phoenix right? Well I am guessing she has a way to rebirth herself if she ever dies. And to have a spell that keeps her alive would take a lot of magic so instead of destroying this we let it destroy her." Davina explains. "That makes sense." I reply. "Well can someone please explain it to me." Hope asks annoyed. "We are going to add so much magic that it will over run her, and when she tries to come back her object that keeps her breathing won't work." Davina explains. "So would you care to tell me where we are going to get enough magic to over run such an object?" Hope questions, I think for a moment before Davina jumped in. "Well it is a good thing your uncle has hundreds of dark objects in our bedroom." She says before vamping up stairs coming back with a box in her hands. "Is this enough?" Hope asks. "This should be a  good start but if we want to relinquish this bitch from the world we are going to need more, I'll be right back." She says before vamping off again. "Ok this should be good." She says coming in with 3 boxes full of dark objects. "Now all we have to do is have her channel all these and say bye bye birdy." Davina states. "And how are we going to do that? It's not like we know where her totem is or we would never have to find this loophole." Hope reminds us. "Well I think the boys can do that, at least torture a few followers getting this information we seek." Davina replies grabbing her phone dialing Kol.

KOL'S POV

Me and every one else go out into the city walking around aimlessly trying to find anything that can bring us to the threat, but so far there ahs been nothing. "Do we have a  plan or do you want to just walk around this filthy city all day." Elijah complains. "What's the matter worried about ruining your 500 dollar shoes." Klaus teases. "Well it is different then you doing it all the time." Hayley snaps back. "So you protecting Elijah sounds fondly familiar." Klaus retorts. "Oh boy, are you two going to this the entire walk." Rebekah sarcastically adds rolling her eyes. "That's rich coming from you if I remember correctly you and Klaus are the ones who would argue incessantly." Marcel adds which gets him elbowed in the gut, making me grin. "Anything to add Kol?" Marcel asks me after seeing me grin. "Not a damn thing." I reply cockily. At that point my phone starts to ring and Davina's name pops up on the screen.

(On phone call)

Kol- "Well this is a pleasant surprise love."

Davina- "We have a plan but we need your help."

Kol- "I'm all ears."

Davina- "We came up with that if we just break her totem then she probably has another way to come back so instead we figured that we would over power it causing-"

Kol- "Her to blow up. Brilliant but how are we going to accomplish that?"

Davina- "You guys need to find it, then after she is ash she will try to come back and when that happens me, Freya and Hope are going to trap her and send her somewhere she will never be able to get out of."

Kol- "So her own personal hell, got it. Find the object, kill the witch, then trap her soul into something that she will never get it of."

Davina- "Perfect. Just find the object and leave the rest up to us."

Kol- "Okay, and I love you Davina Mikealson."

Davina- "I love you Kol Mikealson"

And then she hung up. "OK they have a plan but we need to find the object first." I say to everyone. "I thought that was there job." Keelin replies. "It was but now the plan is to find the object so they can over power it so she dies comes back and they can trap her." I reply. "Ok well we better start moving." Rebekah says and we all start walking in the direction of the place that her script was printed.

-----------20 minutes later-----------

We get to the cemetery and find some witches practicing some dark magic with an object in front of them which looks like the phoenix's totem, it has flames all around the bottom with a old language carved into the sides. "Look what we have here the Original Family, we have been expecting you.' A witch announced coming out form the shadows, waving his hand so we all fall to our knees in screaming agony. "Really an aneurism spell don't you witches have any new tricks." I taunt getting to my feet grabbing the first sharp object I see throwing it to his chest, making the spell stop and him cough up blood before crashing to the ground with a large thud. "Well that was easy." Klaus states, standing in a vertical position. "Well I think it will be harder to kill all of us!" We hear a voice echo behind us, making us all turn and see the ten or so witches that stand in front of us. "Now now witches of New Orleans there is no reason for violence give us what we want and we will go are separate ways, or this can end in a very different way with all your deaths." Klaus threatens, but seeing as none of the witches are moving out of the way we pursed to mascaraing the lot of them.

I stand in the middle of the cemetery covered in blood after killing the lot of people. I look over at Elijah who has the item in his hands. "We got it." Elijah states holding it up. "OK I 'll call Davina and tell her to start the spell." I say getting out my phone from my back pocket.

(On phone call) 

Davina- "Hello?" 

Kol- "Hey love, I need you and Freya here in the next ten minutes."

Davina- "Why?"

Kol- "Because we have it and you two have to do the spell."

Davina- "Well that's great. And Kol?"

Kol- "Yes"

Davina- "Just so yo know I won't be doing the spell Hope and Freya will be doing the spell since I am a vampire and can't." She says sarcastically which makes my eyes roll.

Kol- "Shut up you know what I meant."

Davina- "Okay well I will be there soon. Bye."

Kol- "Goodbye love."

So that is where I am ending this chapter. There will be 2-3 chapters left and then this book is done with. Do you think they will be able to kill the phoenix? I am starting a new book but I need some ideas if anyone has any. I thought an arranged marriage or some other ideas. 

Vote and comment