Part 16

Sorry about the last chapter it was very cringy but I ran out of ideas.

KOL'S POV                Mature Audience.

I leaning on our door looking in to mine and Davina's bedroom. I see Davina wrapped in black towel.

"Enjoying the view?" Davina asked noticing I was there.

"As a matter of a fact I am." I say walking in the room.

"Well I that case...." Davina said dropping the towel. "How about this view?" Davina said.

I kissed her lips and threw her on the bed. I took off my shirt. And started kissing her again then down her neck. I went down and started to suck on her boob which made her groan. Davina unbuttons my pants and pulls them off so I am only in my boxers. I push her on the bed completely so she is laying down as I pull off my boxers. And I lay back on top off when Marcel nocks on the door.

"One minute." Davina says trying to find her clothes and put them on.

"Ok I need Kol is he in there?" Marcel said.

"Yes I am." I say opening the door to me shirtless and behind me Davina in only a bra and undies.

"I'm going to kill you." Marcel said gripping my throat tighter.

"MARCEL LET HIM GO!" Davina screamed. Which made Marcel let go of my throat and walk out of the room.

"What the hell was that about?" Rebekah asked Marcel after he walked out of the room.

"Why don't you go ask your brother." Marcel said pissed off walking out of the compound.

"What the hell just happened?" Rebekah asked walking in our bedroom.

"Oh." Rebekah said seeing my and Davina both half naked. "So I'm guessing you told her." 

"Told me what." Davina said.

"Opps." 

 "Tell me what, Kol?" Davina said.

"Well I was wondering... Bex can u leave?" I started.

"Fine." Rebekah said walking out of the room.

"What?" Davina said annoyed that I am keeping a secret from her.

"I was going to ask you before we got interrupted if you would want to have our wedding?" 

"What of course I would." Davina said then kissed me.

"You know we never finished what we started." I said seductively in her ear.

"Ya no." Davina said and walked in the bathroom to put on her clothes.

"Mood killer." I mumbled.

"Really I'm a mood killer?" Davina said walking out of the bathroom in sexy lingerie.

"God I love you." I said jumping on the bed.