Part 14

KOL'S POV

As we pull up to the compound I look over at Davina. Then I look back at Cami and Rebekah.

"You ready to meet your family?" Davina said.

"Are they nice?" Cami asked looking up from playing with her doll.

"That depends is Nik is in a good mood." I say which made everyone in the car smile because we all know it is true.

When we get out of the car I pick up Cami and hold her in my arms. I grab Davina's hand and we walk inside. Rebekah walks in front of us as we go inside.

"Everyone I would like you to meet Cami Mikealson." I say getting everyone's head to turn our way.

"Aunt Freya." Cami says getting out of my arms as she runs over to hug her aunt.

"She is gorgeous." Elijah said to me and Davina.

"Thanks she gets that from her mom." I say looking over to Davina who is still in my arm.

"You two did good." Klaus said more looking at Davina them me.

"Thanks Klaus." Davina said. Wow I think that is nicest thing they have ever said to each other.

NO ONE'S POV.

"So how do you like your family?" Marcel asks Hope.

"It is exactly what I remember?" Hope replies smiling at the fact that her family is finally reunites after 7 years.

"You know you told me 100 years ago that my little brother would be the Original who had a child and soon to be wife I would laugh in your face." Klaus said.

" I would do the same." Kol says agreeing with his brother.

"So what's the wedding plan?" Rebekah asks.

"Well I geuss now we can get married since the family is together." Kol said which made Davina smile at the fact that she will finally marry Kol.

"Great we will talk wedding plans tommorrow." Rebekah said.

"Ok well we should probably go and find a hotel." Kol says which makes everyone frown.

"Nonscence you will stay here, as a family always and forever." Klaus says. Which made everyone smile.

"Well only if I can have my old room." Kol says.