0.1☾

namjoon leaned against seokjin, taking a drag off of his cigarette. he flicked the ashes off onto the floor, ignoring the complaints from seokjin. taehyung watched whatever was on the tv with a bored expression, before sitting up and turning to his two friends. "this is boring."

"agreed," namjoon said, sitting up and putting the cigarette out. seokjin scrunched his nose up at the smell of his boyfriend's breath that smelled heavily of smoke. "we should go to a bar or something."

"there's a gay strip club that opened down the street not too long ago." taehyung piped, a suggestive tone to his voice.

"i've heard about it," namjoon nodded in approval. "everyone has said there's these two strippers who are hot as fuck."

"you think we should go?" taehyung asked. namjoon nodded, opening his mouth to answer but seokjin cut him off before he could say anything.

"you have a boyfriend," he snapped, "sitting right here, you know."

"you can come too," namjoon whined, pouting at seokjin. "let loose. have a bit of fun."

"last time i let loose i nearly died." seokjin retorted, "i don't care, you two can go. just don't get yourselves killed or do anything too stupid. and if you get arrested, i'm not bailing you out anymore."

"'kay." namjoon looked over at taehyung, "let's go get ready."

— ♡ —

four and a half hours later, both taehyung and namjoon were ready to leave. their hair was styled to perfection and their clothes made sure to show their wealth practically dripped off of them. as they left, they didn't bother to say anything to seokjin, and just walked out talking about their night.

"i hope it's as good everyone says it is," namjoon said, sliding into the driver's seat of his sleek black car. "it'll be a shame if not."

"hell yeah," taehyung grunted, buckling his seatbelt. "what was it called again?"

"lust," namjoon mumbled, "or something like that."

—  —

and so it begins.