0.2☾

as soon as they enter lust, they smell the strong scent of sweat. the lights were bright; pink and blue lights lit up the entire room except for the stage, that was currently covered with a curtain. men in short spandex walked around, taehyung noticed, and began dancing for whoever they chose.

"can i help you guys?" one of the men came up to the two, he was tall and didn't have much muscle. 

"no thank you," namjoon politely turned the boy down, ready to drag taehyung to the bar.

"suit yourself," the man said, "ah, jimin and jungkook are about to go on, so hurry and get a seat."

"jimin and jungkook?" taehyung asked.

"our best strippers; if you're lucky, one of them might give you a dance. they're very picky, especially jimin."

"alright." namjoon nodded, watching the boy walk away. he turned to taehyung, "i'll go get drinks, go find us a good place to sit."

"get me the strongest thing they've got." taehyung spoke, walking off in search for a seat closest to the stage. he craned his neck, looking among the crowd of drunk men ready to seevthe show before spotting a table near the center. quickly, he got to the seat before anyone else could.

"i'm so ready," taehyung hears namjoon say, taking his drink from the older and watching him sit down. taehyung took a small drink of the alcohol, cringing at how strong it was.

"what the hell is this?" taehyung asked, his throat burning.

"didn't say." namjoon shrugged, taking a drink of whatever he had bought. the lights dimmed and taehyung took notice of pink-ish colored lights lighting the stage, a song that sounded reasonably sexual began to play. cheers filled the room as the velvety curtains slowly began to open, revealing two boys who seemed around taehyung's age.

one was slightly shorter than the other, his parted soft brown hair falling flawlessly over his forehead, a choker hugging his neck perfectly, fishnets hugging his thighs under a pair of spandex. the other had a regular chain that stopped just before his collarbone, standing out against his skin, the leather pants he wore accentuated the curves in his lower body.

as they began dancing, taehyung had his eyes trained on the shorter of the two, watching how he moved so fluidly around the pole, able to hang himself upside down using only his legs.

taehyung glanced at namjoon, whose eyes followed the taller one, who had begun taking clothes off. taehyung moved his gaze back toward the shorter one and felt his pants tighten as he kept eye contact him and took his shirt off, a small smirk playing in his lips.

he was teasing, and he knew it.

before taehyung knew it, the show was over and a second set of strippers came out. he was miserable; his pants that were already, but only got tighter as he watched the stripper.

"looks like someone enjoyed the show," namjoon said, eyeing the prominent bulge in taehyung's pants with a smirk.

"shut up." taehyung groaned, not so subtly rubbing himself through the tight fabric. namjoon shook his head and sat back, drinking the rest of the alcohol in one go, before asking taehyung if he wanted another drink.

"y-yeah, sure." taehyung stuttered, sitting up. namjoon got up and left, leaving taehyung at the table by himself. he noticed the taller stripper, who was either jimin or jungkook, follow behind namjoon, as the shorter one found his way towards taehyung.