3.3☾

jimin sniffled as another sob left his body, hugging his knees to his chest as he shivered violently. he knew he was a mess right now, but that was the least of his worries. it hadn't actually hit him that taehyung cheated on him with his best friend until he was at the park.

people walking by either shot jimin a look of pity or a look of annoyance―some looks were a questionable mixture of the two. he was ready to pull his phone out and call a friend of his to pick him up, but someone had crouched down in front of the crying boy, placing a comforting hand on the boy's knee. jimin looked at the stranger, his breath getting caught in his throat.

"are you okay?"

he was gorgeous, his orange hair was laid messy across his forehead and he had a soft look on his face, eyes wide.

jimin regained his senses and blinked a few times, "i...i mean, not really."

"you must be freezing," he spoke, taking note of jimin's bare arms. the silver haired boy nodded.

"yeah."

jimin watched the other stand up and reach a hand out to him, "come on, you can come home with me."

"i don't even know who you are." jimin muttered, looking at the stranger. he smiled and slipped his jacket off, revealing a seemingly thick sweatshirt underneath, holding it to jimin. little dimples accompanied his smile and jimin's heart started to race.

"i'm jung hoseok, i'm twenty two and i hate seeing pretty boys crying in the middle of a park in the cold."

jimin felt his face heat up at being called pretty, "i'm park jimin, twenty one and i hate my ex boyfriend and ex best friend with a burning passion."

"come on, cutie." hoseok laughed, "put this on and follow me, i can't leave you out here like this. by the way, you can call me hyung."

six in the afternoon and jimin is laying on jung hoseok's couch with a blue bkanket wrapped around him with hoseok's boyfriend's sweater hanging loosely off of his shoulders. his eyelids were heavy and he felt tired from the forced shower hoseok made him take, to warm up faster.

"he's cute," yoongi mumbled, sitting on the counter and wrapping his body half way around hoseok's, admiring the sleeping beauty only twenty feet or so away.

"he really is. i don't understand how anyone could be dumb enough to cheat on him. he's a gem." hoseok agreed, laying his head on the blonde's shoulder. jimin had told them about what had happened and fell into another crying fit, making the two boys' hearts clench.

"hoseokie..." yoongi softly said, looking at his boyfriend. "i was thinking...maybe if we get to know him better, the three of us..."

"you want to be in a polygamous relationship?" hoseok asked, looking down at yoongi, a huge smile spreading across his face.

yoongi nodded, "why not? we did talk about wanting to try it sometime."

"we can't toy around with jimin, hyung." hoseok spoke.

"i didn't mean toy with him! i do genuinely want to kiss him...and hug him...you know, be cute and coupley with him."

"i do too, really." hoseok agreed. "we'll talk to him about it, see how he feels. not everyone wants to be with two people at once―you know, officially, and not being like jimin's ex."

"right." yoongi said, unwrapping himself from the taller, "i'm going to show him to the guest room, he looks super tired and i don't want to see him in physical pain,because of our lumpy couch."

"hey! i love our lumpy couch!" hoseok called, trailing close behind yoongi.

this wasn't supposed to be posted until saturday but

jimin's hair is pink and i don't think i'll recover from this.

LOOK AT THIS ??? he's an angel ?? i don't understand??

jfc this man is ruining me i love him so much

side note: his hair matches his lips i'm out