ending note

damn. 55 chapters just a little over a month.

honest? i didn't think anyone would even read this, let alone get this to what, 40k?? i'm so thankful for it

but anyways, here's the reason behind this bit:

so in chapter 5.0, i mentioned this regarding a few things. those things being the ships.

yes, i know there was barely vmin but―that's the way it was planned. the storyline is, or was:
taehyung sees jimin and automatically, he's attracted to him. only sexually, though, but jimin just wasn't always up for sex. and we know jungkook abd taehyung were messing around since the very beginning, yes? jungkook tells taehyung about jimin, since they're best friends and all. taehyung decides to play with jimin's heart, having no sympathy or consideration for his feelings. jungkook still sees taehyung and helps him cheat on jimin―eventually getting caught. vmin was meant to be short lived in this and taekook was meant to be coming up often. people wanted to see more if vmin and less taekook, but that's not how i planned the story. did i drag it on for a lot longer than i probably should have with the yoonminseok? i'll admit i did, but tbh, i like the outcome of this entire thing and i personally feel that a fanfiction (or any work, really) is successful when the author is happy with it. i'm sorry if i disappointed anyone with the lack of vmin in this, but it happens. you really can't expect to open a work and it fulfill your expectations.

i wrote that because of a few comments mentioning the ships. i didn't say anything since they're not too bad, but still. this is for not just me, but every other writer out there. a book can be labeled "vmin" and the plot line is mostly jikook or smth and let's say,, jimin is getting over his ex: taehyung. i've read so many like that, and it happens, yknow?

but yeah, thank you for all of the support on this. it means the world to me ♡