[+] 5.0☾

jimin was pushed down onto the bed as hoseok left feverish kisses along his jawline, feeling a dip in the mattress next to him as yoongi crawled onto the bed, the black haired male wasting no time to pull down his boxers and begin to pump himself, feeling aroused as he watched hoseok roughly palm jimin.

jimin let whiny moans escape his throat, looking over at yoongi
and whimpering. hoseok dipped his hand into jimin's tightened underwear, pumping jimin quickly before hooking his fingers in the black cloth and pulling it down, his cock rising even more in his own jeans as a loud moan emitted from the youngest when the cloth rubbed against him. hoseok looked at yoongi, the black haired boy already looking fucked out and all he'd done us pump himself.

"d'you want to prep him or should i?" yoongi's eyes widened,  sliding his boxers off the rest of the way before nodding quickly. normally, yoongi was the one in jimin's position, but tonight it seemed that he would be both dominant and submissive. yoongi soread
jimin's legs, sucking on the younger's neck.

"hobi, can you hand me the lube?" yoongi hummed, giving a glance to hoseok, who stopped palming himself and reach into a drawer beside the bed, feeling around before pulling out a bottle and handing it to yoongi. "thanks, babe."

"are you okay with this?" yoongi softly asked, looking down at jimin, moving a stray piece of hair out of his eyes. jimin nodded, beginning to whine because of the slight ache beginning to form in his member. "words, baby boy. i need you to verbally answer me."

"yes, hyung." jimin mumbled, "i'm okay with this."

"good boy." yoongi praised, noticing how jimin flushed a deep red and his cock twitched as he did so. "shit, minnie, do you have a praise kink?"

"maybe."

"he's got a hair pulling kink, too." hoseok lowly said, watching as yoongi mischievously looked at the youngest of the three. "pretty hot, if you ask me."

jimin blushed and let out an embarrassed whine, "hyung, don't expose me like that."

hoseok shrugged, kicking off his pants so he was only in boxers. "yoon, can i prep you?"

yoongi gulped, but nodded. he tossed the bottle toward hoseok and propped himself up on his knees. hoseok clicked his tongue and grabbed the bottle, standing up and going behind yoongi.

"so beautiful, the two of you." hoseok cooed. he coated his fingers in the cool substance before placing a hand on yoongi's hips, steadying the older as he gently pushed a finger into his hole, a loud moan leaving his thin lips.

"hyung, hurry up." jimin huffed, feeling as if yoongi was trying to tease him. he felt the tip of the older's fingers prod at his hole, the cool substance coating them sending chills up jimin's spine.

"f-fuck s-sorry baby b-boy." yoongi stuttered, letting his finger enter jimin, the younger whining at the small stretch. "sh-shit, hoseok. add another."

"as you wish, baby." hoseok hummed lowly, doing as yoongi asked―more like demanded.

"fuck! right there, oh god." yoongi dipped his head into the crook of jimin's neck, squeezing said boy's thigh when he felt his hips fuck themselves onto yoongi's fingers. "stop it, jimin, or i'll puni―oh god."

hoseok was hard and leaking in his boxers, the material damp and practically suffocating his large erection. he let out a whine hearing yoongi talk to jimin.

"i th-think i'm ready h-hyung," jimin shakily said, looking at hoseok through his heavily lidded eyes.

"you sure, baby?" yoongi asked, looking at jimin, wanting him to confirm.

jimin nodded and swallowed thickly, "y-yeah. need you so bad."

"switch me positions." yoongi mumbled, whining when he felt hoseok remove his fingers from his ass. hoseok stepped back, letting yoongi shakily get off the bed and switch positions with jimin, the younger sitting on his knees by the black haired male momentarily. hoseok put a hand on either of yoongi's thighs and slowly pushed them apart, displaying his hole seeping out lube. he licked his lips at the sight, watching yoongi guide jimin onto his leaking cock, a loud moan leaving the flustered silver haired boy.

"hey, doll." hoseok kissed jimin's cheek, holding yoongi's hips against the bed as he slowly pushed into said boy. the position was awkward, sure―especially for yoongi. the poor boy had jimin near ready to ride him and hoseok ready to fuck him into the sheets.

"i'm ready." yoongi croaks, one hand holding tightly onto hoseok's and the other holding jimin's hand. hoseok thrusted into him at a slow pace, rolling his hips into the older's warm heat, satisfied with the deep moans leaving him. jimin, on the other hand, bounced on yoongi as if his life depended on it. yoongi's back arched and let his head roll back, eyebrows furrowed and mouth opened in a silent moan, feeling jimin clench around him.

"yoongi, love?" hoseok asked, peering over jimin's shoulder and looking at his boyfriend. he stroked his knuckles in a soothing manner, seeing tears pool in yoongi's eyes. "are you okay?"

"i-i'm al-alright." yoongi whimpered, "j-just overwhelmed."

"tell us if it's too much for you, baby." jimin says softly, "we don't want to hurt you."

"you sound so pretty when you say baby, doll." hoseok groans, hiding his face in jimin's neck. "so, so pretty."

jimin moaned loudly, sinking onto yoongi in a new angle, hitting a spot in himself that felt like absolute heaven. "fuck, hyungs, i think i'm close."

yoongi panted heavily as a heat began to bubble in his stomach, "me too, baby."

at the words coming from the small boys' mouths, hoseok sped up his thrusts, hitting yoongi's prostate head-on and soon releasing into the older. a loud whimper fell from yoongi's lips as he unintentionally thrusted up into jimin just as he was sinking down, a loud yelp escaping the boy as he clenched around  yoongi and released, cumming untouched.

"come on baby, you can do this." hoseok urged, rocking his hips slowly to help yoongi reach his high. jimin whined, feeling sensitive, but continued to ride yoongi. yoongi let out a loud cry as he came, his warm cum filling jimin, his thighs shaking from his orgasm.

"you did so good, yoon." jimin giggled, pressing a chaste kiss to yoongi's lips―hoseok's, too―and waited for hoseok to pull out before he shakily climbed off of the older, collapsing next to him just as hoseok walked in with a wet cloth in hand.

so,,,,,,,there's the promised and awkward threesome !

question: should there be a yoonmin smut for this

another question: how would you feel about a yoonminseok book 👀

there's going to be a ending note to this when it ends !! it'll talk about a few comments i've seen on this and have upset me. i havent mentioned it at all but yeah !! you dont have to read it but you can if you want to