3.5☾

i can see the comments now

jungkook walked to the door and ran a hand through his bangs, adjusting his beanie so that taehyung wouldn't see just how much of a mess he is. after that day jimin caught them, he hasn't spoken to the older. now, he was going to confess, and then make taehyung leave. the burden of his crush and taehyung not knowing was putting a heavy weight on jungkook's shoulders and he knows this will be the only way to ease it.

"hey, kook." the blonde said, walking into the messy apartment behind jungkook, letting the door fall shut.

"i'd rather you not call me that." jungkook bluntly stated, turning to look at taehyung.

"damn, okay then, jungkook." taehyung scoffed, "why am i even here?"

"to talk."

"define talk."

"talk as in what we're doing right now; verbal communication." jungkook scowled, crossing his arms and leaning against the counter.

"fine, what are we talking about, then?"

"me and you." jungkook began, putting up a hand to stop taehyung from talking when the older opened his mouth. "i have something to tell you."

"what is it?" taehyung sighed.

"remember how when we came to our agreement before all of this shit involving jimin happened? the one where we agreed on having sex whenever, with no strings attached?" jungkook asked, getting an uninterested hum in reply.

"well, i caught feelings."

"jungkook, i find you cute an all..." taehyung hummed, "but you know i'm not one for relationships or crushes."

"i'm aware, i just thought you should know." jungkook mumbled, biting his lips. he looked out of the window next to him.

"did jimin know about your little crush?" taehyung asked. he knew it would rile the younger up.

"do you really need to bring jimin up?" jungkook sighed, "he obviously knows now, and our friendship is ruined so."

"i have a question," taehyung said, "how long were you and jimin friends?"

"for someone who didn't like jimin in any way unless it was to have sex, you sure seem interested in him." jungkook spoke, looking at the blonde. "we were friends the moment i was born. he was in the waiting room with his parents waiting for my dad to come out and tell them."

"tragic something like that was ruined, yeah?" taehyung licked his lips and had the faintest smirk.

"what the fuck?" jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "i just―god, you piss me off now."

"hey, it's―"

"―my fault, i know. don't have to keep reminding me." jungkook rolled his eyes and stood up straight, "you can leave now, that's all i had to say."

wow this was shitty and uneventful