3.9☾

jimin walked into the shared apartment and went into the  kitchen, setting the few bags onto the counter. he took everything out before shoving the bag into a drawer; since yoongi and hoseok normally save one or two grocery bags when they go grocery shopping.

"you're home already, jiminie?" hoseok sniffled, trudging into the kitchen. his nose was still bright red and his orange hair was sticking up in every possible direction. jimin turned to him and frowned, walking over and fixing the light blue blanket wrapped around hoseok's body.

"seok hyung, didn't i tell you to stay in bed?" jimin asked, looking up at the older.

hoseok nodded, "yeah, but i needed to use the bathroom."

"go lay down, i'll bring your medicine." jimin hummed, "do you want some soup?"

"please." hoseok sniffled, smiling at jimin softly. jimin ran a hand through hoseok's hair before nudging him toward the living room, making him lay on the couch until the soup was done. hoseok listened to the sounds coming from the kitchen—some pleasant, others, not so much. soon enough, jimin walked out with a bowl and a cup of water in hand, his tongue poking out slightly as he focused on not dropping anything.

"thank you, minnie." hoseok smiled. jimin flushed at the nickname and sat everything down carefully.

jimin sat next to hoseok, making the older turn to look at him. "here's the medicine." jimin hummed, dropping two little pills into hoseok's palm and handing him the glass of water. while hoseok took the medicine, jimin grabbed the bowl he'd brought in and stirred it around a bit. he got a spoonful and blew on it gently, pressing the spoon against his lips to make sure it was cool enough for the sick boy to eat.

"minnie, you know i'm fully capable of feeding myself, right?" hoseok giggled, allowing jimin to feed him.

"shut up, no you aren't." jimin huffed, repeating the process to feed hoseok.

"what are you going to do if both yoongs and i get sick?"

"exactly what i'm doing right now." jimin says, "force you to lay around, take off work, buy medicine, and feed you."

"how lucky we are," hoseok cooed. "you're going to get sick if you keep putting your lips against the spoon after feeding me."

jimin stopped blowing on the soup to look at hoseok, "would you rather me shove boiling hot food down your throat?"

"well when you put it like that,"

"just shut up and eat." jimin scoffed.