4.0☾

yoongi hummed softly as he walked through the apartment, tapping away on his phone. he walked into the kitchen to see jimin and hoseok in conversation, the younger of the two perched on the counter with a cup of, assumably, tea between his sweater-covered hands.

"i see you're feeling better," yoongi grins, sliding his arms around hoseok's waist and kissing his shoulder lightly. he glanced at jimin, "hey, jiminie."

"hi hyung." jimin smiled widely, trying to hide his flinch when he burnt his tongue on his tea. hoseok laughed at the younger, holding yoongi's hand in his. jimin's obvious staring at their intertwined hands didn't go unnoticed by either male. "um, can i talk to you guys?"

both yoongi and hoseok stood up straight as jimin put his cup aside, suddenly feeling shy.

"of course, jiminie." hoseok says, looking at jimin. the silver haired boy blushed and kept his head down, suddenly finding all sorts of interest in his fingers.

"i," jimin cleared his throat. "do...do you guys remember the...offer?"

yoongi's heart, as well hoseok's, melted at how cute and shy jimin was being. the black haired male spoke up, "yeah, we remember. what about it?"

"i want to go for it."

"what does that mean, minnie?" hoseok asked.

"i'll..." jimin sighs, squeezing his eyes shut before looking between the two. "i'll go out with you guys."

yoongi let out a quiet laugh after a few minutes, "jiminie, that's all? you got so shy!"

"it's not everyday this happens!" jimin squeaked, feeling a pair of lips come in contact with his cheek. "i have every right to be shy."

"of course you do," yoongi winked, sliding an arm around jimin's waist. "boyfriend."

"can you believe i have the cutest and smallest boyfriends ever?" hoseok pouted, leaving a small kiss on both boys' nose. "because i can't."

jimin let out a strangled whine and leaned into hoseok's chest. he hummed lowly, feeling both yoongi's and hoseok's breath on his neck. never did he think he would be in this situation, but now that he was, he wasn't complaining too much.

"you're sleeping in our bed tonight," hoseok says, breaking the silence.

jimin looks up at him, "will all three of us even fit?"

"oh please," yoongi snorts, "that bed could fit five people."

"ten if all of them were the size of you two."

"jimin, can you believe we're dating the world's biggest asshole?" yoongi scoffed, a playful glint in his eyes. "because i can."

i'm so stressed about school even though it hasn't started yet and my family is just adding onto it and making me feel like complete shit about myself and at this point i welcome death with open arms tbh

but aYe yoonminseok is in action