4.8☾

hoseok held both jimin's hand as well as yoongi's. they got weird looks from time to time, sure, but it only encouraged one of the three (usually hoseok) to lean over and kiss each boy on either side of him. right now, yoongi's skin was a soft shade of pink because if the wind and the two had to listen to jimin nag about yoongi getting sick and needing to dress properly to be out in the cold.

"finally, there's the store." yoongi sighs, practically skipping towards the shop, eager to get warm, even if it's for just a few minutes.

"doll, can you get some snacks for us?" hoseok asked, watching yoongi disappear down an aisle, his small eight making him out of sight due to the tall shelves.

jimin stood on his tip toes to kiss hoseok on the cheek, "of course, hyung!"

hoseok said a quick, "thank you, baby." and went to find yoongi, leaving jimin on his own. it didn't take the silver haired boy long to find the desired aisle, his eyes scanning the different choices in front of him.

"jiminie," jimin looked up at the sound of his name, his eyes turning into a hard stare as he saw who it was. he stepped closer to jimin, "long time, no see, baby boy."

"get away from me." jimin growled, taking a step away from the younger. he shoved his hands into the pockets of hoseok's hoodie, getting ready to leave and find his two boyfriends. taehyung pushed him up against a shelf, trapping the older between his body and the shelf. "let me go."

"no can do, honey." taehyung hummed, his lips ghosting over jimin's. "damn, you're gorgeous."

"fuck off," jimin turned his head away, suddenly thankful for the scarf wrapped securely around his neck. "i'm not yours anymore, get off of me."

taehyung grabbed both of jimin's wrists, preventing him from pushing at taehyung's chest. he used his other hand to force jimin to look at him, finding an odd amount of joy in the disgust and utter hatred in jimin's eyes. "such a shame i had to let you go."

"stop it, taehyung." jimin growled, struggling to get away from the blonde. he had taehyung's body pressed against his, the younger taking his height and strength to his advantage. jimin let out a highly displeased grunt as taehyung kissed him, the kiss being sloppy and miserable. the silver haired boy tried to pull away, tears of frustration forming along his waterline just as taehyung pulled away.

jimin looked over, seeing both yoongi and hoseok standing there. a tear fell from his eye, "h-hyungs, i-i―"

"we know, baby. we saw what happened. we aren't mad at you." yoongi spoke, his eyes fixed on the still unmoving blond. "it's him."

drama !!

highkey a filler since i'm trying to get this finished,, along with need sigh

I WROTE THIS LAST NIGHT AND FORGOT TO POST IT IM CRYING