4.1☾

jimin was nearly asleep as he laid  in between hoseok and yoongi, his head on yoongi's chest and legs tangled with both boys'. yoongi ran his fingers through jimin's hair, smiling softly. "what time is it?" jimin asked, a yawn leaving his lips.

"around eight." hoseok shrugged, "why?"

jimin sat up quickly, startling yoongi. "babe, what's wrong?"

"work." jimin groaned. "i'm going to be late—"

"don't you hate your job, minnie?" hoseok asked, rubbing jimin's shoulders. jimin nodded and relaxed into hoseok's touch, allowing his head to fall back.

"why don't you quit and just find another one?" yoongi suggests. he presses a few gentle kisses to the back of jimin's neck, the younger's hair tickling his nose.

jimin shrugged, "i don't know. i haven't really seen many places hiring, so..."

"we'll help you out, minnie." yoongi mumbles, getting out of the bed. he looks for his jeans on the floor, finding them and tugging them up his legs.

"what are you doing?"

"jimin, do you want to go to work or quit and let us help you find a better job?" hoseok asked. jimin furrowed his eyebrows.

"why..."

"we know you don't like it, baby. we want you to like everything whether you're home, at work, or wherever doing whatever." yoongi hums. "so?"

"let's see, make five hundred dollars or more a night but have pervy old men grope me," jimin over exaggerates his thinking, "or quit and find a job i'll actually enjoy and look forward to? i think we know."

"here, put on pants unless you want to wear boxers and one of our sweaters." yoongi says, throwing a pair of jeans toward jimin, who easily caught them.

jimin had hoseok and yoongi on either side of him, each boy holding one of his hands. jimin was barefaced, his hair an unruly mess, and the sweater he had on was falling off of him. jimin pulled his boyfriend's closer to him as they walked through the crowded club.

"jimin?" jungkook squeezes through a bunch of people, nearly tripping over his feet as he faced the older. "hyung?"

"hi, jungkook." jimin shyly smiled, tightening his grip on his boyfriends' hands.

jungkook's eyes fell ok both yoongi and hoseok, before he glanced at jimin with a small smirk. "so, these are your boyfriends?"

"yeah, we are." hoseok smiled, almost too sweetly, and held up his and jimin's hands.

"ah, hyung," jungkook scratched the back of his neck. "you...aren't in your usual outfit."

jimin looked away from jungkook, tugging his bottom lip in between his teeth. "i'm quitting."

"why?" jungkook asked, a loud gasp leaving him. "jimin.."

"i'm not leaving you forever, jungkook." jimin scoffed, "look, we're still friends, right? we can still hang out and such."

"yeah, you're right." jungkook sighed. "i have to go get ready for my stage, but just watch out for, uh, taehyung. he's here tonight."

"yoon." jimin whispered, feeling the older tense up. at jimin's whisper, he loosed up—slightly, anyways. "good luck, kook."

"thanks, chim." jungkook wrapped an arm around jimin, hoseok dropping jimin's hand so he could hug his friend. "love you."

"love you too." jimin smiled, blindly reaching for hoseok's hand.

the three of them walked hand in hand to the office, jimin's heart racing in his chest. he felt yoongi drop his hand and rub his back, "you can do this."

jimin swallowed and nodded, leaving a kiss in the boys' cheeks and disappearing into the room. hoseok and yoongi stood outside, oddly representing body guards. "i feel oddly happy," yoongi spoke, "do you?"

"i do." hoseok spoke, leaning down and kissing yoongi. the older pulled back and giggled, a small blush on his cheeks. a few minutes later, jimin emerged from the room and had a envelope in hand.

"guess who just got their last ever paycheck as a stripper?" jimin over enthusiastically cheered, stuffing it into the pocket of the hoodie he was wearing and grabbing onto yoongi and hoseok's arms, excitedly bouncing.

"you're in a good mood." hoseok commented.

"i know." jimin grinned, "i am no longer a stripper! do you know how good it feels to say that?"

"no, i don't."

"it was a rhetorical question, yoons." jimin huffed.

"now, lets go home and cu—" jimin's happy babbling was cut off when he met eyes with a particular blonde.

ignore mistakes, my hands were super shaky and my mind was all over the place while i wrote this