1.4☾

namjoon sat across from taehyung at lust, his hand resting teasingly on seokjin's upper thigh, squeezing every now and then. the, now, blonde had been watching every move jimin and jungkook made, moreso jimin, who he'd noticed had silver hair, rather than the brown that made him look innocent.

taehyung knew this plan of his and jungkook's would be a lot harder to go through, especially now, but he could manage himself. he still had the brown haired boy around to fuck with―for now, that is. as good as jungkook is in bed, he knows the younger could never top jimin. figuratively and maybe or maybe not literally.

jungkook winked at taehyung as he walked by, purposefully walking with a sway of his hips. he knows he can't do anything with taehyung tonight, due to him trying to get jimin. but to do that, he was going to take jimin out after his shift ended...at three in the morning. what taehyung could have possibly planned, no one knows.

taehyung watched jimin slide down the pole, his legs spread open as he glanced over his shoulder, the dark purple eyeshadow complimenting his eyes beautifully. he took his bottom lip between his teeth and winked, standing up before peeling off his shirt, throwing it to taehyung and hitting the boy with pink hair next to the blonde by accident.

as jimin finshed his show, he was dripping with sweat (and oh how taehyung wished that was because of him, and maybe dripping with something else) and flashed a few flirty winks or smirks to people as he made his way to a particular group of boys. he saw two sitting close to each other; a hand on the pink haired boy's thigh, and faintly remembered the owner of that hand from the first night he saw them visit the gay strip club. he was, assumably, taehyung's friend.

"hey." jimin smiled brightly, completely destroying the sexual image he'd just made for himself. taehyung handed him his shirt, the thin, black fabric sticking to his skin and showing every curve and muscle the boy has.

"your hair," taehyung said, "you dyed it."

"obviously," jimin hummed. "ah, i'm sorry for hitting you with my shirt earlier, i meant to throw it to taehyung."

"it's okay! your name is jimin, right?" the pink haired boy asked, looking at the stripper.

jimin nodded. "yeah. what's your name?"

"seokjin, and this is namjoon." he smiled widely, putting out a hand to him. jimin shook it, taking note of how soft seokjin's hands were before flashing the trio a grin and walking off.

--
sorry if this isn't that good, just a bit out of inspiration at the moment and wrote this to get my mind off things. please ignore mistakes x