4.2☾

"bub?" hoseok frowned and squeezed jimin's hand. jimin looked up at hoseok, standing on his tip toes to whisper in hoseok's ear.

"that's my ex." jimin sighed, before turning and doing the same to yoongi. yoongi's mouth formed a small 'o' and jimin noticed yoongi's hard glare being sent toward the direction of taehyung.

"hyung." jimin hissed, pulling hoseok back. the orange haired male looked at jimin, a small frown set on his lips. "leave him be."

hoseok frowned, "fine." he mumbled loud enough for both jimin and yoongi to hear, "i still want to do something."

"i know what," yoongi hummed. he winked at hoseok, before dropping jimin's hand and gaining the attention of the said boy. jimin's head turned to yoongi, grabbing onto the older's wrist tightly.

"hyung—"

"sh," yoongi hummed, pushing jimin's hand off of him. he glanced at jimin, the silver haired boy's eyes growing wide as yoongi leaned in, softly pressing his lips against jimin's. the younger squeaked, feeling hoseok's lips against the bare skin of the back of his neck. it took jimin a moment to realize the situation before kissing yoongi back, feeling a fluttery feeling erupt in his stomach.

"your lips are so soft," yoongi pouted, "i'm actually kind of jealous."

jimin tried to ignore the heat in his face as hoseok peppered kisses all over his warm cheeks, backhugging jimin. hoseok cooed, letting his fingers run over jimin's stomach. "you're so soft, minnie. yoon, touch his cheeks, he's blushing!"

yoongi automatically did as hoseok asked—more like told—him to. he smiled warmly feeling the warm skin of jimin's.

"so, jimin." taehyung strolled up to the three, his eyes wandering up and down jimin's body. hoseok hugged the small boy closer, yoongi standing in front of him, allowing jimin to lay his head on the dark haired boy's shoulder. "you moved on quick, yeah?"

"yeah, i shouldn't let myself get so hung up on a cheating asshole." jimin smiled, his tone of voice bittersweet. he felt a large hand—yoongi's—rub his lower thigh, above his knee, in a comforting manner.

"uh huh." taehyung clicked his tongue, eyeing hoseok and yoongi. "didn't know you were into threesomes, jimin. if i had known that, me, you, and jungkook could have had a fun time together."

jimin grabbed onto yoongi's shirt when he felt the older tense up, holding him back from doing anything. it didn't stop the words that had spilled out of yoongi's mouth, though.

"listen here," yoongi growled, jimin's eyes widening. he swore he saw taehyung step back. jimin couldn't blame him. yoongi may be small and soft, but he was also intimidating. "i, as well our other boyfriend, wouldn't do the shit you did. we both liked jimin, jimin liked us, so instead of going behind each others' backs and causing a huge mess and ruined friendship, we all began dating and don't see jimin as a sex object, like you do. really, taehyung, you had such a wonderful human being in your hands and you let him go."

"right. but you see, it's not love i'm looking for, it's lust." taehyung dryly says. "i saw jimin and thought about just how good it would feel to have his—"

"continue that sentence and i won't hesitate to punch you in the fucking mouth." hoseok snapped, loosening his grip on jimin. taehyung's eyes bored into hoseok's, before he shrugged abd turned to leave.

"'mkay. but just so you know, jimin is a god in bed."

hoseok sighed and turned jimin around and hugged him, the younger feeling yoongi join in as well. "i'm sorry you had to deal with...that."

"it was my own fault," jimin shrugged. "besides, if i hadn't gotten involved with taehyung, i wouldn't have two cute and soft boyfriends hugging me."

"you're so precious, minnie." hoseok hummed, "minnie, is it okay if i kiss you?"

"did you not see yoongi hyung kiss me earlier?" jimin playfully scoffed, "plus, i'm your boyfriend. you can steal kisses anytime."

"you're a dork," hoseok sighs, a smile on his face, "i believe we have a bed and some cuddles at home waiting for us?"

this is so bad gdi it's 2am and it's storming,,,,,,.

but like my aunt insisted i go get my nails done and when the guy was painting them or w.e he commented on my hands feeling cold and said, "i once heard someone tell me that people with the coldest hands have the warmest hearts" and i just??????????? idk man i am Sleep Deprived

also those fucking yoonmin Instagram aus make me so much softer than i already am i love them so much