2.2☾

"who the fuck is at my door at six in the fucking morning?" taehyung heard the words seep through the door. he widened his eyes and identified the voice to be jimin's. normally, he'd find the small boy swearing hot, but he sounded genuinely pissed off. taehyung would be lying if he said he wasn't the least bit scared.

when the door opened, taehyung saw jimin shirtless and a pair of grey sweatpants hanging low on his hips. it was enough―more than enough to make him want to bend jimin over and fuck him right then and there. jimin furrowed his eyebrows and squinted, bringing a hand up to rub his eyes. "why are you here?"

taehyung handed jimin the small bouquet of flowers he'd bought and smiled warmly, "i'm sorry for being a horny asshole."

he wasn't sorry, but he had to do something to keep jimin around, right?

jimin stared blankly at him, looking at the flowers and then to taehyung. "are you sick?"

taehyung's smile dropped and he blinked. "uh, i, no. i wanted to apologize."

jimin sighed and looked as if he was thinking about something. he glanced behind him and then back at taehyung, opening the door wider, "whatever you say. i'm going back to sleep for a while, you can do whatever."

― ♡ ―

"awh," jungkook whispered, looking at the couple―unofficial couple―asleep on the couch. jimin was in taehyung's arms, the blonde's arms wrapped tightly around jimin's waist. he took a photo of the duo, making sure the camera shutter was off and so was the flash. "they'd be a cute couple."

jungkook threw a blanket over the two, making sure they were fully covered before retreating to his room.

...

jimin sat up and almost hit taehyung on his chin, his hand holding onto the younger's thigh as he steadied himself. he looked up at the blonde, his appearance not much better than jimin's. "good morning."

"more like good afternoon." taehyung said, pulling jimin onto his lap. "it's noon, peach."

"you're really warm." jimin hummed. he hugged taehyung close and sighed happily as taehyung ran his hands through the soft, and slightly tangled, hair.

― ―

idk man i didn't want to take a chance and ruin the cute fluff,,,,

but like,, i'm going to update again so watch out for that

totally irrelevant but sugakookie and kookiemonster are the cutest fucking shipnames in existence  idc no one can tell me otherwise